All Comments on 'Caught at a Peep Show Ch. 01'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nasty

Awesome story. Very well constructed. Thanks.

PS: you're right, it tastes great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story

I came with them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
WOW!!! HOT!!!!

I laid down and bent over, then shot my first load into my mouth. I hadnt planned to swallow it, but it shot so far back I had no choice. I loved it and wished I would have tried this a long time ago.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Will Do

Your story made my cock rock hard and YES I'll jerk off and lap all of my cum with my tongue tasting it and eating eat as if it was me down on my knees sucking of those cocks at the glory hole. Oh, cum is running over my fingers now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
sucking black cock

I also like to blow black men. I have watched for years as my beautiful white wife has fucked and sucked black cock. I tried my first black cock who happened to be my wife's lover. I gave him a passoniate blowjob and I begged him to cum in my mouth while my wife watched. He had 11 inches and I was moaning as I took him in my mouth. His cock was great tasting and his balls were sweet. He was talking to my wife while I was blowing him and my wife said to him, cum all over him. When he let out a huge moan, his cum shot down my throat, I couldn't swallow it all, so he pulled it out and shot the rest all over my face. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
GREAT!

It's great to read stories of white women sucking and fucking black guys. I love to see my wife getting fucked by big black cocks. Sometomes when they don't cum in her cunt, I luv to let them shoot in my mouth, but most times I love them to pump her full of sperm. Black cock/white cunt rules!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Juicy

I wish I could partake in that, so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
lucky guy

man I would love to have a wife so open minded, I so want to trade places with him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another ABS couple

Great story that got me hard and brought back some very fond memories of my wife and I when we visited the ABS locations, found a couple of long, hard cocks and took them home with us. I had always enjoyed watching her being fucked by other men and eating out the cum from her pussy afterwards. As our sex life advanced we began taking 2 or 3 home at a time. I'd suck them to get them hard and ready for her pussy and once it entered her I sucked another to get it ready for my "ass pussy". We loved being side by side with both of us taking cocks in our holes. I especially love it when the guy cums in her and I eat it out while a cock is still pounding my fuck hole. We both loved it and tried to have sessions at least 4-5 times a week. Sorry to say but she was killed in a traffic accident and I certainly miss her for many reasons. I have become a full time queer that that's getting fucked at least 4 days each week. I can't get enough meat in my ass and I certainly miss her being there with me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I will eat my cum

As you suggest, I came hard after reading your story and I ate it all up !!! I'm married and I wish my wife would do this with me -- however, I definitely would suck any cock she wanted and I'd also suggest that the big black cock she sucks would then fuck my man-pussy. This story made me so hard - can't wait to read the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
want my wife to feed me my cum

Is a fantasy of mine to have my wife feed me my cum. Either from her pussy or her hand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cuckold

Wish my wife does this to me. i would relish her pussy filled with a huge load of black cocks cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wish I was there...

I would love it if my Wife would go with me to a glory hole and force me to suck someone else's cum from her cunt, and then make me suck a cock and get ass-fucked by another one.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 6 years ago
How could you let that other man

cum in your wife when she wanted it in your mouth. Oh my I almost swoon when I am told to go down on a man.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
I'd gladly do it

It's a fantasy and dream of mine for my wife to tell me (order me) to suck a cock in front of her. I would love to show her what a great faggot cocksucker I really am. Reality is that she doesn't know as I'm a married closet CD faggot bottom bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
And he said "no"

He left her there and drove home. By the time she got home his things were gone. The next day he cleaned out the bank accounts and canceled the credit cards. She never saw him again. Because who would stay with a slut that wanted him to risk his life? Stupid behavior. Stupid slut.

Tootight1Tootight1over 2 years ago

Does she have a sister?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story and very erotic. Can’t wait for chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You lost me at "As soon as we walked in, they're where" because if that's your idea of spelling/grammar then I'm out.

DomFckrDomFckrabout 1 year ago

As a Dom Bi Man I Love finding a married curious cocksucker at the local bookstore as they troll o suck anonymous cock most not realizing that there are cameras recording everywhere and a friend of mine owns the store. Sometimes I'll be the cock he is sucking or i sneak into his booth and suck him and then snatch his ID so I can turn him later. sometimes I get the tape from my friend and then talk to him outside. So he can either do me again or i follow at a distance to his house as later i will turn him into a cuckold and have me as his wife's new Bull and him as the creampie licker and cock cleaner.

Claudia69Claudia693 months ago

Good Story!! I always CUM reading your stories..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
2345 Followers
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES