All Comments on 'Like Slut Mom, Like Slut Daughter Ch. 03'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

As someone who loves anal and hot sexy and dirty sex, and who has read so many stories on literotica, this truly stands as one of the top. Overall superb writing, amazing detail, and such dirty sex... love love love three hot coed cousins going at it together and who love anal sex and cum! Needs to continue all the anal but be great to do some regular DP and airtight scenes and maybe some triple penetration with double anal and pussy. While i did not mind length, i do feel could have been broken into 2 chapters to add a bit more detail and content to certain parts, especially more about how sasha and alex did more anal and worked up to double anal. This series must continue and i truly hope there is a spinoff series where brittni decides to go to university with her cousins in Ireland and they have some wild dirty sorority and fraternity, and faculty and staff gangbangs and orgies. Brittni4u, you surely take top honors from me as one of the grestest writers on liteoritica... Kisses, Dean Anderson

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67almost 6 years ago
Not only hotter than the surface of the sun... delightfully decadent dirty derriere fun!

By the way, envious of Dean. Wonderfully presented... anal sex, let's face it, is something you Brittni write about as beautifully and effortlessly anyone I can think of. I consider it a core competency of yours - much like only Coca Cola has the secret formula for Coke... only Brittni can describe butt-love in such a simultaneously nasty and beautiful way. You always retain that level of class mixed with heady eroticism in your prose and this work is no exception in fact it is a shining example of what I am talking about. Loved the way the girls sampled Dean's cum from your backside at the end. Please keep going with this. Five stars!

RodThrustinRodThrustinalmost 6 years ago
We Will Overcum!

Brittni, I can't add much to what FountainPen 57 already said.

As I have remarked in the past, you have one heck of an imagination, and you share it very well.

To be completely truthful, a lot of that would not turn me on at all. But that does not detract from the quality of the story, or the writing. And some of it did inspire some extra blood flow to the third leg.

Thanks, Brit, for another look at the top steps of the naughty ladder. One star for each finger, plus one for the thumb.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardeneralmost 6 years ago
Just Superb

Outstandingly written and so erotic. I love your kinky thoughts. 5 Stars.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 6 years ago
Wow girl, you never cease to amaze

What a great chapter. Anal sex with a multitude of hot, oversized cock is every girl’s dream, certainly mine. The anal dp was well scripted, you’ve been there haven’t you,you little minx. You’re such a great storyteller, I love you and your work xoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Crazy, over the top, exaggerated... but brilliant as ever!

Brittni you are a star! Only you could pull off a story like that. Any quibbles? Okay, I think Queen’s University is in Belfast, not Dublin, but aside from such minor matters... brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So fucking hot

This was so fucking kinky and hot. It really turned me on. So glad to see this story/series still going strong. You've got a beautifully dirty mind, babe. My favorite part was: "Mom continued pounding my asshole knowing I would have a second orgasm in a short amount of time. She was correct because within the minute, I started screaming again from the sheer pleasure. After I came the second time, she shoved the rubber cock all the way in because we had to go. I was disappointed because it was feeling wonderful and I would have liked a few more orgasms before we stopped." Keep up the great work, you are very talented. Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Absolutely motherfucking hot

Chapter 2

Another great chapter, even better than the first one. Great attention to details and so many hot, slutty ideas. I especially liked the part where you ate your mom's cum-filled pussy and ass in the airport toilet, you dirty horny girl. And having vibrators in your cunts and butts during the whole flight... mmmm. But this was perfection: "The bed felt nice, the sheets were cool and the mattress was soft. I crawled in and the girls insisted I sleep in the middle. They were on both sides of me and both smelled like fresh baby powder which is one of my favorite fragrances. We chatted in the dark and soon Alex was kissing me on the neck while Sasha was rubbing my breasts on the outside of my night gown. I was the meat in my cousin sandwich. 

What started out as petting and kissing, soon turned into three young girls writhing around in the dark, fingering, sucking and licking each other's orifices. We were panting and cumming together. We took turns 69ing with the third person fingering the top girl's butthole. Both my cousins had a small patch of pubic hair above their crotches while mine was as smooth as glass. I could feel their coarse hair on my chin when I sucked their clits. Both of them commented on much they loved my bare quim. Sasha was naughty and couldn't get enough of my juices while Alex kept wanting to rim me. She was infatuated with my stretched anus. 

With vision eliminated because of the darkness, we all relied on feel and smell. Not only was the confined space smelling strong of pussy and powder, the entire room was as well. I have to say, it was a very erotic scent for me. At one point Alex was on her back with her knees up, while I was on my stomach licking her tasty slit and Sasha was also on her stomach behind me with her face planted in my ass trying to get her fair share of my gaping anus. It was literally a three girl chain. 

During that chain, I remember cumming and whimpering with my mouth full of pussy. We stayed up half the night being naughty with each other. My labia lips were swollen and my clit was super sensitive from all the stimulation. When we finished and whispered to each other in the darkness while we fixed our nightgowns, we took inventory of our total orgasms. I had 4, Sasha had 3, and Alex said she either had 5 or 6 but wasn't sure. It was such a relief for three girls who were sexually charged up in anticipation of the next day's activities."

So fucking hot. I'm fapping so hard to this. And the SLUT tattoo on a pussy, with pubic hair shaved in a shape of a heart, which is also "U" inside that tattoo... yummy.

Keep up the great work, you are very talented. I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So hot

Chapter 3 

This was so fucking hot. Especially the part where you got pounded in the ass by a big thick cock, and when yoh licked the cum out of your cousin's ass. It really turned me on. You've got a great, dirty imagination. My favorite part was: "The heavy man, pulled his deflating cock out of Alex and stepped back, allowing me to slide in behind her. Alex's perfect bubble ass with a gaping hole was staring me at eye level. The seed from the multitude of men was flowing out of the entrance like icing out of a cake decorator's pastry bag. The back of her black thigh high socks were white and wet with running spunk. I lowered myself and licked from her dripping pussy upward to her anus. 

The cum cocktail was warm, thick and clumpy. It had that salty musky taste that I craved. I first stuck out my tongue and allowed it to run onto it and then swallow when enough had coagulated before repeating my actions. It was a delicious yogurt treat. There was so much and when the flow slowed down, I put my tongue inside her asshole and slurped what I could like I was drinking soup from a bowl. She strained and more oozed out. I was in heaven. 

Mom must have been watching me suck the cum from Alex's butthole because I could hear her encouraging me, "That's it sweetie, get it all out. I know how good that must taste. It is Ok to love it. We all do."

When I raised up and wiped my tacky lips, I had been mistaken. Sasha had copied my actions and was gulping the cum from Mom's ass. Mom was actually encouraging her niece when I thought she was talking to me. Sasha raised up and asked her, "How was that Aunt Bev. Did it feel good?"

"Oh yes it did. You did a great job. Now get up here and kiss me so we can share," Mom ordered."

Can't wait to read more. You are very talented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Perfection

So fucking hot. A great conclusion to an incredibly erotic and kinky story. I really enjoyed reading you, your cousins and your mom being pounded up the ass and sucking dicks. My favorite part was: "When David finally had it buried up to his balls, I was trying to get acclimated and surprisingly it only took a minute for me to do so. It was still painful but the lust inside me was driving my tolerance. I was not going to be denied my first anal double penetration and if anyone knows me, I go big or go home. I began rocking the best I could on both cocks which provided a hint to David to get started. With me leaning back on Finnegan, the best he could do was gyrate with me but David controlled the penetration. David was holding my legs back and standing on the floor. When he started thrusting his hips and I felt that massive thickness slide in and out of my butt, I almost orgasmed immediately! 

Out of nowhere, Alex surprised me and stood overtop my face. She gargled before spitting a huge load of warm cum into my mouth from the dick she just finished sucking off. It only fueled my lust. We kissed as a long stream of slime connected our chins. I was in slut heaven. I had cum in my mouth and two cocks in my ass. What else could a girl want?"

Instant hard-on fuel. Keep up the great work, Brittni. You're the best.

MasterTaurnMasterTaurnover 5 years ago
Keep going anal

I love the anal stories you write, really hot.

Keep going anal. I enjoy them a lot. You are a pretty good writer.

Drsexytime99Drsexytime99over 5 years ago
Bravo, excellent work!

It's not often that you find a piece of work that manages to hit almost every tag that you like, but this one did for me. Bi female incest, anal, dp, ass to mouth, and all with uninhibited sluts who love to swallow cum. And its all so visually well written with the perfect balance of story and sex to move the plot along without becoming boring. The only disappointment I had was the decision to remove Aunt Amy from the story and not have her participate in the anal gang-bang. Incest between slutty, full bodied, and experienced MILFs is a somewhat specific fetish of mine and I hope to see her back for the next installment. I would love to see another gang-bang scene with our current cast of girls but maybe with a smaller set cast of men and more bi sex between the females. Having the girls make sure all cocks go through an ass, mouth, pussy rotation would allow for more ass-to-mouth, make sure that all cocks are clean before going back in the pink, and act as a catalyst for more interesting position/partner variation. But don't let my wishful thinking come across as criticism. You keep doing you Brittni4u because so far your work has been great.

69Luver42069Luver420over 4 years ago

So fucking hot! Can't wait to read more.

buck558buck558about 3 years ago

I found this story by accident during a search and I really enjoyed it. I will be reading more of your stories. Very good job writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrittni4u@Brittni4u
5112 Followers
Hi. If you are interested in discussing writing, feel free to email me. My email has changed to Brittni4u@gmail.com