Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The biggest and best

Damn collection of stories I've ever seen. I'll be reading these for weeks! Holy shit! Wow!

xtremeddxtremeddalmost 6 years ago
The ONLY time I've ever agreed w/anonymous.

Thanks to all, for sharing.

X

Richie4110Richie4110almost 6 years ago
Thanks for this treasure trove

My reading time is now filled for the foreseeable future.

Thanks

FirstwithUFirstwithUalmost 6 years ago
Thank you BR1958

5* for a legitimate 10 for putting this together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
How does this fit the theme of Siren's Song?

It feels like a story this author would have submitted on any given day. If there's a connection to theme in there somewhere, I missed it.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 6 years ago
Anonymous, you DO realise you just left a comment on the story list?

So how relevant is your comment?

King_ChickenKing_Chickenalmost 6 years ago
You'd think tagging would be a thing

It would behoove all the authors to synchronize a tag showing they're part of this event. Would make it simple to find all the stories in the tag search, let you read the category and the blurb attached to it. Congrats to all involved. By any measure, a success, but when I see one story has "Siren" as a tag, one has "sirens song story", and then the next one doesn't even have a tag for the event, I can see something that was overlooked.

tfnnjtfnnjalmost 6 years ago
WOW

I started this morning, was out for a bit for golf and I am back. GREAT so far. What I like is that the few I have seen and read have meat on the bone, all a few pages some longer. It will give us all a lot of pleasure.

Thank you authors, all of you, here and not. Thank you Randi for putting these together, I am sure it is a lot of work.

Best regards to all

Tom

Member201Member201almost 6 years ago
Damn!

So many of my favourite authors on that list I don't even know where to start first.

Eenie, Meenie............

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 6 years ago
@king_chicken

Heh, you would think that would be a thing. Have you ever tried to get authors to all coordinate? They are very independent and I feel that it was a major accomplishment involving great cooperation between them, the site admins and me to get the stories posted.

I sent out six updates over the last three months to every author, one three days before submission deadline. In every update I included this paragraph: "You also need to make a story tag that reads, "Siren's Song story." Please use those exact words. That is so readers can do a tag search and find them."

Authors are focused on getting the story finished by deadline, getting it edited and submitted, and they forget details such as that. It's in the breed, and as much as I ask them, they don't. I, and you, will just have to deal. I love them, and that is just part of them.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 6 years ago
you miss the theme of all these stories

there WACC\RAAC stories. The theme is bash the husband at every turn. destroy his world, dump him. destroy him again . some go for the husband's total destruction. then life gets even worse. then hark, a ray of light. nawww just more crap. then some how they see each other again, and all is right with the world.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanalmost 6 years ago
Went through the LW stoires

Overall, I found them disappointing. Three Waves by CPete was the only one that I felt was truly good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

So many stories in that list doesn't even fit the THEME! But I forgot Randi set a theme then doesn't stick to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It was great to see so many good authors with new stories

I do have to agree that many authors didn t use the theme. What was the point in including their stories in this collection?

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonalmost 6 years ago
@king_chicken & black_randl1958 re tags:

While I agree with you about the problem, I propose a simple solution: add the story list to your favorites before it falls off the 'new' list. Then read at your leisure. It only took me how what, five Events to come up with this obviously brilliant idea, which over 119 people have already acted upon. I think I'm the first to put it in a comment, anwyay.

GA, aka No. 120.

hebert100hebert100almost 6 years ago
WOW

soooo many great authors sooooo many GREAT stories. thank you Literotica

ChloeTzangChloeTzangalmost 6 years ago
Thanks for organizing this, Randi

It was fun writing a story for this and it was entertaining reading everyone else's. These themed "events" are entertaining and add a little something different in addition to the usual competitions.

AndyhmAndyhmalmost 6 years ago
@blackrandl. Thank you

Writing a story is always an emotional process for me but it’s a pleasure to write a tale for one of your events, they usually drag me out of my comfort zones and force me to reevaluate my thoughts. Keep pushing me, I’m sure there a lot more to come.

Andy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiterotica@Literotica
2154 Followers
Hello world! The 2024 Literotica Special Contests Schedule is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-organized-challenge-list-2024-updated-jan-23.1601234/ The 2024 Literotica Author-Organized Challenge List is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-orga...