All Comments on 'The Last Shewolf Ch. 84 - End'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
KyriaeKyriaealmost 6 years ago
Need another ending

I love how u ended this but you need to fully close it off...

I will lile to know which pup ended up with which wolf and how their growth progresses.rhis still feels unfinished somehow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Your writing is amazing! I can't wait to see what you write next. Thank you!

RheamistressRheamistressalmost 6 years ago

Great way to wake up on my day off to a great story. I can see a spin off or two from it. Keep up the story-telling, Partwolf. I look forward to more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Continue

Continue please with the next generation! Who ends up with who? Do the other wolves who aren't bad get their wolf back? Do they also find mates in the future generations?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Work

This was a really good series. I agree that doing a follow up to this series showing the next generation and whether or not the former weres get their wolves back would be great if you could find a way to do it. Look forward to whatever you write next.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 6 years ago
Not Real Comfortable With A Sequel

I'm not real comfortable with the thought of reading a sequel in which relationships take place involving females who are physically mature, but chronologically only a few years old. That risks veering into pseudo-pe-do territory and probably isn't something that should be published here. If at all.

I was working on a story project of my own not too long ago where that happened. I had a good initial world-building setup involving a guy who was transported to a post-apocalyptic future in which people matured and aged rapidly. But when the story's logic headed in the direction of relationships, I realized that the main character wasn't going to be able to overcome the squick factor. Since I wasn't able to untangle the logic and send the story in a different direction, I gave up on it.

That being said, this was a good story and I'm looking forward to seeing what Partwolf is planning next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank you

OMG, I hate to see this story end. For this, and all your other stories, thank you - for many enjoyable hours of reading. I look forward to more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hell hath no fury like a Mama were

Eve - You go, girl! Loved how she rushed out to defend her girls - and (apparently) her future sons-in-laws! I kinda wondered why the baby girl pups were running out to defend the two were guards. But of course, the brothers are their mates. Even though the girls' human sides don't recognize them, their wolves certainly do! And like true mates, they wanted to remain with the brothers as they heal from their injuries. Can't imagine how the brothers will react though, waking up to see 6-month-old babies caring for them as their mates. I'd imagine the brothers will be weirded out - at least until the girls grow up. (And yeah, the age difference does give me pause, until I remember that we've all read news reports where people with 15, 20 year age differences are married and happy together.) Once the girls reach maturity, the age difference will seem less daunting (aren't the Knights between 25 and 40ish?)

Glad the in vitro fertilization worked - though there is plenty of "Luna Ex Machina" as the males' were bites give the human females enough antibodies?? so their bodies don't reject the were embryos. Also, Luna somehow ensures that the were pups have enough genetic and blood differences so they can repopulate the were species. Of course, , the new weres will still need to expand across the planet to Africa, Europe, Asia, etc. etc, but I'm guessing Luna has plans to ensure this happens.

Still bummed by Doc Vivian dying early, but am happy that Snake found love again and Doc Meghan found a soulmate - or is it a weremate? LOL

luv2read2

RheamistressRheamistressalmost 6 years ago

Partwolf, correct me if I am wrong on my counting... But last I read, there were 24 male werewolves. The number of female babies totals out to 21.... so what does that mean for 3 very lonely and deserving males?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great as always

Love your stories but I have to ask did you leave wattpad? You disappeared from my library completely

partwolfpartwolfalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Wattpad closed my account without warning

Which resulted in all my stories, followers, votes and comments being lost. I have not been given any reason except banned content. I am posting my new story Order of Protection on Inkitt now under username Partwolf.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
partwolf

if i had to guess i'd say somebody reported you after reading the chapter where Vivian was killed.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Onealmost 6 years ago

Will you keep posting here?

OddBall68OddBall68almost 6 years ago

I couldn't figure out what was going on over there. They even removed private messages. I found you were over on that other site but haven't felt like joining yet.

OddBall68OddBall68almost 6 years ago

Anon,

I doubt it was anything to do with that. Only thing i can think of would be the two already declaring the guys to be their mates. The increased aging rate would also have a condition where physical adulthood and calendrical age would be in conflict. Ok, it's a really odd way of ending it quickly. Perhaps it would have satisfied whomever bitched if it had been done with a time jump?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
oddball

seriously? Vivian was killed by a 13 year old that had been mated to an alpha. seems to me that this would be a more plausible possibility since it was an actual event and you know what the requirements are for taking a mate.

OddBall68OddBall68almost 6 years ago

Anon,

Forgot all about that girl actually. If that was going to be bitched about it should have been then. As well as all the others only referred too in the same boat. If your right it could have been someone way behind on reading. Dunno. If one was that hyper sensitive I would figure the ending conditions would have set them off.

There is a well known trilogy that refers to the bad characters doing bad things in that way. Nothing graphically spelled out but you certainly understand who the creepiest are. Made their demises satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
decent read

The author can tell a decent stork, but needs to work on concluding them.

Medic975Medic975almost 5 years ago
All in all not bad

This is the 11th story of yours that I have read and I've enjoyed them all. This one was a struggle which I covered in another comment on an earlier chapter. I've got to say though, you write a great and detailed story. But every one of the 11 I have read has had an abrupt feel to the epilogue. It's always jarring. You have wonderful pacing, fantastic world building, great tension, and then just jerk the tale to a stop. You get 5 stars and deserve them but please work on your epilogues. It's your greatest weakness in my opinion.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 4 years ago
Oh My Goodness!

That was such a wonderful story. I don't even have the words to describe how enthralled I was from the very first page. Please keep writing, I loved this and can't wait to read more!!

ausvirgoausvirgoover 4 years ago
Loved it! However you left at least three questions unanswered.

1) What happens if Snake and Mouse are making love in a motel, and a stranger hears her scream "SNAAAAKE!"?

2) With the girls growing up so fast they will be legally way underage when they are ready to mate, even though Luna is apparently taking care of ensuring that they will be physically and mentally ready, and being true mates rules out any abuse. What happens as far as registration of births is concerned?

3) Why weren't Kelly and Theresa in Steven's dream?

cindyp1976cindyp1976over 4 years ago
Loved it except for the end

I totally agree with medic975 you have amazing world building but the end was abrupt with slot of loose ends. You jumped ahead 18 years before so you might want to continue the story with the girls at around the physical age of 18 and create a mating story for each and tie up loose ends with an epilogue that tells us what happens in the future or just continue the series. I couldn't stop reading once I started this story that's how good it was even though there was alot of deaths of important characters which I didn't love

Cockslut1967Cockslut1967about 4 years ago
Continuation of the story

I hope to read about the girls after they grew up. I am a big fan of this author

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
No Way!

I stopped reading after you killed Vivian.

cindyp1976cindyp1976about 3 years ago
read it again

I really loved this book and it is a great book not just a short undeveloped story. I was sad that Vivian died and there could have been a way for you to keep her around like her taking wolfsbane to kill her wolf so that since she isn't a shewolf anymore she wouldn't have to die. she would be about the same age as Mia so would still be able to have children. but other than her dying and one or two other characters being killed off which made me a little sad it was a fantastic book.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I started reading Buried Treasure, soon realizing that it was the sequel to this. I'm glad that I paused reading that one to finish with The Last Shewolf, first - terrific story! Now, I'll resume where I left off - glad that I didn't read too far ahead with the other story.

I love this author.

Wombat63Wombat63almost 3 years ago

Fantastic story.

Thanks so much

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

Fantastic I really loved it took me two day of binging it .I will read all your stories.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Much more than just a bunch of fuck stories strung together, a lot of thought went into building and writing something this complex. Lots of uppers and some downers, things not expected, but that's what make a good story worth reading. Over all, I loved it, thanks.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Specfuckingtacular

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Started out very good, although also extremely dark, but I think it dropped off towards the end. Involving Gods too much isn't good for a story. With all the miracles, changing rules and prophesies it's clear things happened just because Luna wanted it, and that removes agency from the characters. Meghan coming up with a clever way to repopulate the world by herself is a lot more satisfying than Luna changing how werewolves work.

It was also cruel to all the nice packs that had lost their wolves that they weren't allowed to get them back. Luna is a bitch. Killing innocents and punishing the good as much as the bad.

Lobosolo51Lobosolo517 months ago

Some rough parts when some of the people and wolves were killed, but overall an awesome story. I've loved all of your stories and have read some more than once. (Still seeing some grammar issues - their, they're, there, etc.) I'm looking forward to reading a lot more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thank you for taking your time and effort to write a very, very good story. The 7 months ago Anonymous commentator, must not had read the whole story or he would have known that all the Good Packs had been wipe out. The rest of his comments just reflected his believe that the rich and strong should be allowed to control all lives below them, for they ARE the Gods.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
2312 Followers
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES