All Comments on 'Joined by the Trainee Pt. 02'

by William_Wood

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsalmost 6 years ago
Awesome!

Great job! 5 all day!

ptebadenptebadenalmost 6 years ago
Excellent

Like chapter 1 and I hope like the next one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Cant wait for 3

OhHaiQTOhHaiQTalmost 6 years ago
Next!

Please tell me you are going to do more. This was fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise continues.

But it's almost all pain. Not enough active teasing of his cock.

Sad his mouth has a gag in it. He could have been using his tongue on Carmen's ass when she sat on his face. And there could have been dialog, and begging to be allowed to cum. And him forced to describe how he was feeling during the torture and teasing.

Girls could have talked about how each other's bodies looked. Felt. Smelled. What they wanted to do to the other and have the other do to her.

Three stars.

William_WoodWilliam_Woodover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey Anonymous thanks for taking the time to read this one and I like that you included your ratings with your constructive feedback. It was a weird kind of story because like you said no dialog from the man, but he also tells the whole story without any visual on the girls. I don't know if this made it harder or easier, only that it's pretty cringy to look back at something you posted 3 years ago ;) I'll certainly check that any future torture scenes I write are kept sufficiently erotic.

P.S. at some point I did learn it's glans not glands lol. But I'm absolutely happy for people to point those out. I too find it jarring to read someone's work and they misunderstand anatomy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous