All Comments on 'Let Me Taste Your Pussy - Deeply'

by devlinwylde

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
avidamnavidamnalmost 6 years ago

This is my favorite !! This is my actual fantasy, to be pleased like this, and this really hit the spot. <3 I'm not one to be hypnotized, it doesn't work on me, but just listening to the audio alone did me justice. So thank you !

BodhisattvaBearBodhisattvaBearalmost 5 years ago
Holy Moly

I've always been inclined to arousal through sound, but I don't think I've ever heard anything nearly this effective. Thank you, and well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unreal

I have never felt that much pleasure without being touched. That was incredible! I even had a string of orgasms, one right after another, that was just utter bliss

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Amazing!

I truly had no idea how incredible and deeply satisfying that would be. I have no words, in the best possible way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This has always been my favorite audio on this site, and I would love more like it. The slow build is exquisite. I hope you eventually do some longer audios, lingering on the foreplay elements like breast and nipple play....

devlinwyldedevlinwyldeabout 1 year agoAuthor

ooohh there's plenty of the erotic hypnosis podcast

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Oh... thank you, I didn't realize there was a podcast. I'll be sure to subscribe! Thanks for the reply 💙 but now I have such a decision to make. Listen to this favorite again, or try something new...? The morning is young, maybe both...

devlinwyldedevlinwylde11 months agoAuthor

go for it...did i mention there's an iphone app?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

God damn that was absolutely magnifique 🤤 I've been busy and low libido lately and boy did you wake my pussy up from it's slumber 😍 you're a master 😘 thank you...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdevlinwylde@devlinwylde
158 Followers
The host of the Wylde In Bed erotic stories podcasts.....and the creator of the most intense sensual audios at the Erotic Hypnosis for Women Podcast. You can experience such intense pleasure. All you have to do is relax and let my voice drift over you. You might also fee...