All Comments on 'Wendy's Problem'

by frank0108

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
welllll

did mom get involved you said! well there was that day that dad was stuck in the city helping an old friend with a project and Wendy was really in need..................the rating will get better I'm sure

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hell, Yeah, Mom Gets Involved!

Don't you remember the threesomes they had? And the times when Wendy & Mom got together on their own? You just haven't written those accounts down yet...but we can expect that soon, right?? PLEEEEEAAZZZZZZZEEEEEE!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
well well well

if mommy oks it for daddy, then it is ok, right?

i feel tho that someone is forgotten.....oh, brad, the husband, working hard to give Wendy a great life, not getting any for himself (as far as we know)/faithful.....but i am sure the sap would agree to this if he knew.....

the cheating aspect ruins the incest for me.

phoenix764phoenix764about 19 years ago
Something's Wrong

Although the writing is good, there is a problem with the basic premise. Why would the mother think that her husband would NOT pose a threat to her daughter's marriage? Almost every man does not want to share his lady with anyone else. Part of being married is a vow promising fidelity. Instead of talking to her husband, and getting counselling, she's having an affair with Dad. So what do you think will happen when the husband finds out his wife is cheating with her father? Especially if Daddy gets her pregnant. She will be devasted, because her selfishness ( not talking to her husband, and having an affair) will cause her divorce. Between that and her mother's attitude ( why would a woman want to share a man?) she's going to have a severe downfall.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
No problemo

Very hot! But this fantasy land, folks! Brad could come thru this period, find out - and join in.....

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
So Hottt!!

I hope you have mom watch and play with herself as she watches. I am so tired of men watching their wives and love it this way. I especially love that daddy says his daughter is his best fuck ever!!!

nightshadownightshadowabout 19 years ago
Very good, but just one problem...

With the exception of the a few minor typos, this story did a good job of keeping my attention. Granted, it seemed to move a little quicker than I would've liked, but it got the job done.

My problem is with a little comment Wendy made just before her father came inside her. She said that she'd never felt a man cum inside her before.

....uhm.

I don't know about the rest of the men in this world, but if MY wife is on birth control and I'm a newlywed, I'd cum inside her every chance I got. Wendy and Brad have been married for 5 years, right? SURELY they had sex together at the beginning of their marriage! Either she said that to help get her father excited or Brad is dumb as a post.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 16 years ago
Hot tale!

I hope there is a sequel.

hornychick617hornychick617over 12 years ago
HAHAHA

Your people's comments are funny. Plus to Phoenix- u'd be right if it were real life, but it's just a story. And a hot one too. I agree the writer should make them more believable though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
family love

great story, but true in some case's, i had simular in my life, son-in-law worked in France and was away for two weeks at a time, when he got home it was football and golf, daughter was down to begging him for sex, she cryed on her moms shoulder and she came up with the same idea, only daughter wanted me to get her pregnant. she had a beautiful daughter by me, who is now 16 and very sexy, wonder if i'll be bedding her.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

I love the story. It's too bad the author is not going to followup on his promise re the threeway as he hasn't written anything in 13 years.

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

Did they ever do the three-way thing with Mom? Come on. Get off of your butt and pick up your pen . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous