All Comments on 'At Your Service, M'lord #03: Forgive Me, M'lady'

by Xyta_Midnyte

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
exlibris2015exlibris2015almost 6 years ago
Confused

I thought at the end of episode one there was a definite sword theme pointed at M'Lady? So no more M'Lady.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Your best story yet...

...and that's saying a lot. The plot, sound effects and voice acting created a special moment, especially when you were crying. I hope we'll get a fourth and fifth installment.

As for the ending of the first tale, the threat with the knife was ambiguous and, I think, reflected in M'lady's threat here.

Well done, Xyta!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
SO HOT

This was so fucking hot. This is my favorite series out of all your audios. I’m glad you made a 3rd installment. Please please make more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Horrifying

This one was honestly rather horrifying. I fail to see how such brutal treatment, death threats, and sobbing can be considered erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXyta_Midnyte@Xyta_Midnyte
1233 Followers
Hey, I'm Xyta (Zee-taah), purveyor of sensual voice acting and erotic storytelling. Regular, exclusive audios may be found at: patreon.com/xytamidnyte fansly.com/XytaMidnyte xytamidnyte.gumroad.com/ For custom/personalised audio work contact via Literotica's feedback form to...