All Comments on 'Mother-in-law's Special Massage'

by TwistedPlayr

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hmmm.

Different but still erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
different but good

It was different ,I thought the mother-in-law would be like most and would torture him, surpise! are there going to be more parts?

ErosnessErosnessabout 19 years ago
Good Story

Man it was a good stgry. Pay NO attention to critics who can't even leave a name so you can at least go and see their credentials (writing ability). It was good and I enjoyed it, was hoping he got his dick inside his wife's mom but it's your story and I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good Story

very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
OMG,

that was awesome, hope you will write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Powerfully erotic!

I love the way you play with the senses in this story! The bondage is light yet riveting, and it made Karen's session powerfully erotic. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Powerfully erotic!

I love the way you play with the senses in this story! The bondage is light yet riveting, and it made Karen's session powerfully erotic. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Can't Stop...

gotta go have a decent wank just now!

jasjonjasjonover 8 years ago
1

Interesting but you lost me when the domination started.

jasjonjasjonover 8 years ago
What really happened

As Jake felt his mother in law pull the cord tight around his balls, he gave a might jerk, freeing his hands. He reached up wrapping his hands around her throat. "Let go, Bitch, or you die" he roared. As Karen struggled for oxygen, she let go of the string. Shoving her off of him, Jake bounded to his feet. Grabbing her by an arm and with a handful of her hair he frog marched her naked to the front door. As he shoved her naked onto the front lawn, he slammed the front door. "And stay out bitch and take your daughter with you if she had any part in this." For Jake was no wimp.

PUT THIS TRASH IN BSDM WHERE IT GOES. I welcome a reply from the "author."

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice idea but apalling writing.

Not only is your grammar rubbish you write too fast and miss out words .

'He couldn't get way.' You mean away?

'Patty told me like juice.' You missed out you. You like juice.

Slow down and read over the story several times before posting next time.

It got to be unreadable guessing what you were trying to say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
filling in the meanings

That comment about bad grammar, etc. must have been made by someone with no sex drive. I enjoyed your story too much to notice. It just made me want to eat pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous