All Comments on 'Turning the Tables'

by Babygirlmindy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
_Stealth_Stealthover 5 years ago
nice story

Mindy,

Nice job with the audio story. You are way too nice tho, you let him off way too easy. You are not nearly malicious enough for the horrible thing he did to you. You should kick his butt to the curb, he doesn't deserve you.

Keep writing.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 5 years ago
I really enjoy your “orgasm” near the end

The conflict that allowed you to Turn the Tables at the start made me nervous. That said, once you began the erotic Domination, the whole thing became much more fun. I found the continued uses of the names, “Daddy,” and “Baby Girl” a little confusing or at least a dampener on the Dominance/submission SWITCH you were working to create. I would have enjoyed you calling yourself “Mommy,” “Mistress,” or “Queen “; and refereeing to Daddy as “Baby Boy,” “subbie”, or some other diminutive or even degradation, “Weasel,” “Worm,” or “Cheater.” The line, something like, “I own this cock,” was Dominant, powerful and sexy.

Changing names might have created more of the tension that made me nervous. But it also might have added excitement to the story. Will this role reversal be permanent? How can Daddy regain Baby Girl’s trust, and get his hand back on her leash, her reigns? Maybe that’s a question that can be explored and answered in a short sequel.

Your acting and improv are very good. You have a very sexy voice, not just when you’re doing that Baby Girl giggle, but also when you drop down into your demanding, commanding chest voice purr to a growl of deep desire and Dominance.

Greyman01Greyman01over 5 years ago
Outstanding!

I really liked this one!

Your voice is perfect. I love the way it changes just enough reflect your mood and emotion. And I especially love that giggle. As cute as it was the first time I heard it I felt it might be able to be interpreted as ominous or sinister. I was right. Those later giggles would have me a little nervous if I was Daddy.

I also know that if I was Daddy that Baby Girl would be in for a serious hand on throat, raw lust, I'm in control fucking until I was satisfied later!

Great work.

MakingJamieMakingJamieover 5 years ago
Brilliant

I loved the switch. Very believable and true to your character. And that voice, well, you already know what that does to me

AlanSirAlanSirover 5 years ago

very very good, your voice is lovely, but very difficult to listen too (at least for me it is) but that just makes it more believable. One day I may even get to the end without feeling a total s*** and it's not even about me :) . Well Done

bgdick68bgdick68over 5 years ago
Well read

You make me want to be your daddy so much.

friskyboifriskyboiover 5 years ago
Oh my

Big smiles here such a lucky Daddy.Very hot.Thanks for your stories.

subbywannabesubbywannabeover 1 year ago

OMG. That was just fantastic. This is my first story from you but I think you may have just become my favorite. But I feel so guilty because I want to be your daddy. But I want you to be my granddaughter because I've actually always have the hots for her LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBabygirlmindy@Babygirlmindy
442 Followers
Here to be your dream girl....imagine me how you like me. Want me blonde? Fine, I’m blonde. Want me brunette? Yes, sir. Short, tall, thick, thin, i don’t care how you dream me, just cum play with me. I am submissive, leaning more toward the little side. I like to be fucked ha...