All Comments on 'Allison's New Life Ch. 12'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Pretty intense

This is my first time reading this story and it really hooked me in. The sex scene was intense, I thought it was good.

duke11duke11about 19 years ago
Nice ending to Roger

Finally Roger woke up. Thats what I like to hear nice rough sex,

lilsubalexlilsubalexabout 19 years ago
*That* went well...

... Allison thought ... *chuckling* .. okay so I was sarcastic! Of all the ways I thought to end it with Roger, I didn't come up with precisely that one - and it clicked well!

And, Allison found her heart -- nicely done!!! More more more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
become a whore

very simple solution ... sell it and sometimes she will get what she wants and sometimes not... but at least that way she will always be getting it and making lots of money also ... maybe become a porn star would be nice .. think about that one huh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Todd alone?

She wants only Todd or...Todd + his waiter buddy + his voyueristic friend + the security at his work spot + Chad + the other girl (forgot her name).....anybody else that I left out?

Allison doesn't seem to be a woman who'll be happy with just one man. She just needs "it" and at the moment Todd is the best provider . If he ever makes the mistake of falling in love with her and treating her with respect, that'll be the end of them.

This series was going OK as just a hot fuck, now by getting emotional, it is getting ridiculous.

Making Allison a porn-star..now THAT idea has potential.

drksideofthemoondrksideofthemoonabout 19 years ago
LOL Didn't see that one coming...

This story just gets more interesting, and hotter by the chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Amazing

Your stories just keep getting better and better!

You have me on the edge of my seat and panting with excitement the whole time! thank you for your excellent stories! i love all the twists in them! keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Finally!

You've been sending us signs I wondered when she would figure it out. Hopefully he feels the same.

RunsAmokRunsAmokover 7 years ago
THAT WAS PERFECT!!!

What a scene, and what a way to end a relationship. I think that was one of the better ways to end it. It was sudden, it was cathartic, and both left with an understanding. I don't think the gentle separation she was hoping for would have been easily achievable. He would have always been left wondering why. This way he knows, and he can move on. For that matter, so can she.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
AWESOME!!!!

I’m fucking loving this series!!! Cummed at least 2 times per chapter! Thanks so much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12590 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES