All Comments on 'Velvet'

by Ernest Hemingsex

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Loving Mother

What a beautiful story. Not just the sex, but the lovely way they made love and loved each other to perfection. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
As soft as...

Do you know what was wrong with that? It left me wanting more! And more. I could get addict to such good writing...

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
good

The only thing I would have done more of would be to give more graphic description of the tingly tactile feelings of the bodies touching, the intensity of the feelings in the genitals--especially considering who they are. It is hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great

give more a lot more,don't stop

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Thank you all for your positive feedback.

I appreciate the kudos. It's my first time submitting.

I was asked if I personally know about this type of union. I do not. I wouldn't know what type of advice to give. Mother-son erotica is just a favorite fantasy of mine. I am trying to incorporate it within my marriage. My wife is actually older than me (which fits the bill. :))

Thanks again!

Ernest Hemingsex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
velvet

realy great got me very horny good sex, of any kind good writing. thank you keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very Hot!!!

very sexy and hot....definitely got very hard...looking forward to the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
extraordinary stuff

i wud say this is the best story i've read so far!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
From Ernest Hemingsex

Thanks so much for the compliments, esp from India. Appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
About as believable as a politician's election promises

I await the next instalment with frenzied indifference.

I've seen a better plot in a vegetable garden and more romance in a gas chamber.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"The erotic transfer of my semen into my mother's cunt"

What a beautiful line. Nothing compares with a boy blowing his young balls up his mother's mommy-hole. I can't wait to read the rest of the series.

terrivonlottterrivonlottalmost 10 years ago
Beautiful

A beautiful coupling! Well worded and erotic. Definitely makes this mature mom horny!!!

badmommy71badmommy71over 9 years ago
oh my!!!

my son read this over my shoulder and wanted to reenact it with me. we just finished making love and i am playing with his cum in my pussy right now ;-)

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexover 9 years agoAuthor
badmommy71

To quote Paris Hilton: That's hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome

Your story is intriguing in the sense that you started the tale at the middle if not end of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
she's too old

story bust. just another fuck story...

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 2 years ago

Putting the conclusion at the beginning isn't for me. The rest of the stories will be anticlimactic. I won't be reading on.

OseekerOseeker5 months ago

Almost a 1 star but gave it 2.

Don't care to read anymore of this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErnest Hemingsex@Ernest Hemingsex
1309 Followers
Yo, motherfuckers! Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! Let mom enjoy your candy cane while you feast on her cookies. ;-D === Uptown Spunk Ch. 3 Pt. 4 has just been submitted for publishing. === "Having sex in your own home with someone from a different household is illegal from ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Velvet Series Info