All Comments on 'Wife Fucked Mom's Black Boyfriend Ch. 02'

by Nojustice2

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
CharlieB4CharlieB4almost 6 years ago
Solid 4* story.

Touches all the IR love themes nicely. I guess the question is how far down the BBC slut road the author is going to take Kit?

X15X15almost 6 years ago
Excellent

I love IR stories. I love big black cock. I love fucking black, well hung men and eating their thick, rich, creamy white cum. This story is fucking great and I got off twice reading it. Oh! Sweet black cock!

Mmmmmmmm💋♠️🍆♥️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
love it!!

hot!!!!! ....part 3?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What's next?

I hope the husband will lick his wife's pussy before, during and after sex with Martín, maybe he could even lick her mum's and Martin's wife's... Maybe the wife only has sex a few times a year because she likes oral and would love to fuck her husband while a white slave licks her from below...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It should stay in the family.

Husband is entitled to fuck Mother-in-Law. Husband and Martin could DP wife and mother-in-law.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 5 years ago
Ok now it’s getting good.

Finally some realistic interaction instead of the typical happy Cuckold. I like where this is heading having to deal with real fallout. Regardless of how it ends it’s got my interest

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

It was a good story, had me hard the whole way...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot, Hot, Hot !!!

What a great story (both parts 1 & 2). Please, please give some consideration to a part 3. Maybe Kit's not on birth control anymore?!

want2beusedbiuwant2beusedbiualmost 5 years ago
C'mon, Please Continue this Story!

Please please please Continue this story, Dont Leave us hanging, I have so many unanswered questions. Like Does he have his friends over to take her moms Ass? how does kit handle her itch, and her husband?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Creampie

OMG ! HE SHOULD HAVE ATE THE BLACK CREAMPIE YUM YUM !!!!

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

Tell us more. Joe he throws her cheating slut ass out on the street to be a whore cuz that's what she craves. She is a cheating lying whore for BBC. just divorce her now before she fucks you over even worse later.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Loved this story. Kept me hot and on edge. Kit needs to get off the pill so that she can have Martin flood her fertile womb and knock her up. Black and white make beautiful babies and why wouldn't Kit want a beautiful baby.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous