All Comments on 'New America the Sufferage of Men 01'

by trapezoid1976

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
The_Rat_in_the_HatThe_Rat_in_the_Hatalmost 6 years ago
A great start!

If this is just the introduction, I literally can’t wait for the story to get started!

A minor criticism is that there were one or two minor grammatical errors, but they don’t distract from what is otherwise a very interesting concept.

Consider this story officially followed!

Dazzle1Dazzle1over 5 years ago
American would be conquered

Dumb premise that any modern country would work well this way.

The men would revolt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Honestly dude, you seem to have something in your mind to write something very long (and probably good for Femdom stories lovers.) However, your start is very illogical.

Right in the first chapter you introduce 2 females who are house and senate speakers in the year 2028. But one of them was a young child in 2017 and one was a toddler. So how old they exactly are?

And bringing to the real story, you're just throwing upon us a list of laws. Do you really think we would be doing that? LOL. Just come to the story and show us how it's going on (we are here to read a story, not a book of laws.)

By the way, the environment you are trying to create is almost impossible in 10-12 years from now. You need more time to reach that level. You should have considered going some fifty years after today, and then it would have seemed much better.

Anyways, good luck with your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Start

Ignore the knuckle head above. It's GOOD to start out defining the rules and laws of a future society. And no we aren' t that far off, actually.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So sexy

The superior sex gets it's due position

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

I really like it. Would be cool for some who are young good looking to be shy or cocky and humiliated forced to submit to whatever and shaved

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous