All Comments on '12 x 12'

by Koba

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
wonderful

i have read this before on another site and commented on it then, it is wonderful and wish that i had a Dom that could do the same for me, i felt every spank, hard and soft and was very wet when finished reading and my ass was burning to be beaten as hers was. sigh someday i will pass this story on to my Dom, slip it into his morning newspaper, smiling. thank you for these few moments of bliss this morning.

naughtylady

icechicicechicalmost 19 years ago
Great story, but lacked detail.

I really enoyed the premise of this one. And I thought it was carried through pretty well, too. It just seemed to need a little more detail to flesh it out, though.

BigDuke9BigDuke9over 18 years ago
Great

Very good story great scence

Hottscorpio25Hottscorpio25almost 18 years ago
So turned on

I was so turned on after I read this submission. This is something that I fantasize about a lot.I would want it done to me exactly like this. I like the thought of being pushed to the limits and being overwhelmed until i feel that i can't take anymore. The handcuffs was a great touch. I loved that. But the best part was the anticipated penetration inbetween. I can imagine the combination of pleasure and pain that the woman felt. Amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
loved it

Wish that would happen to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Exquisite

I don´t write comments on stories usually.

I am a dominant person and love to torment my men, nevertheless your stories disturbed me and touched my very soul.

I feel your words like cold red silk and soft black velvet on my skin.

Please more...

Snowwhyte

BellaDonna33BellaDonna33over 16 years ago
Loved it

I must recomend this one to my Master, I dont think I could handle it, but it is for my Master to decide what is for me. I think it was written well.

thesisthesisover 16 years ago
Super Well done

This was by far one of the most intriguing sessions that i have read and enjoyed taking in every detail. I shall be trying this one out on my subs or at least a variation at first..Possible to start with 6 and move up from there to 12..

hissecretdreamhissecretdreamover 16 years ago
very good

Well written.... definitely got my juices flowing.

dominateme1dominateme1over 16 years ago
WOW!!!!

I've read this story many times and each time, it excites me more! I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Damn

this was sooooo hot i couldnt read the whole thing... i had to cumm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fantastic

A delicious tale indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Loved it

Mmm I REALLY enjoyed reading this story. I was very turned on by every word. Although i love to be spanked and would love to have it happen to me, i doubt that i would be able to go as far as she did. I love being pushed to the limit and beyond though.

AnekriAnekriover 15 years ago
Wonderful!

There was a perfect blend of raw passion and the sensual embraces. Beautifully written, well done! Fantastic, simply fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot!

An absolutely perfect short story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome

Master abated so hard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Crawling

Daddy, you made me do this and I had no idea how anyone of those implements would feel since I had only been whipped one time before and that was by You the previous night. I had to pick them up with my teeth and bring them to you in the livingroom. I gently laid my source of punishment in your hands and then properly drew myself up with my bum in the air and my hands flat on the couch

I almost lost count several times I was so far gone in a sexual haze, but you kept me on edge by making me paying attention to my counting you evil man, hahaha!

Your little girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

Wow. It's been a very long time since I have read this story and it always reminds me of why I love spankings so much!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKoba@Koba
125 Followers
I live in Alaska. I am a Dominant. I enjoy writing erotic stories and poetry. Would love to read any and all feedback from anyone who reads my writings. Feel free to contact me!