All Comments on 'MaryGirl Ch. 03'

by WilliamMasters

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
When you married Mary she was worth it

Now neither of you is worth a damn.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 6 years ago
This chapter is back to . . .

. . . hot flash, first rate. One bit of constructive criticism as author though. An introductory paragraph or two, short and certainly not complete rehash, that hearken back to the prior chapter(s) would help the reader with continuity of story. We all read many stories here on Lit and on similar sites and some of us older guys whose memory is not as absolute as once was might find the continuity hint useful.

Otherwise your story is tooling along nicely WilliamMaster. I did find the hubby's response to wifey that it was time for them to go home when Mary wanted him to screw her on the living room rug in front of everyone who wanted to watch typical and most interestingly appropriate. I have found that husbands are often much more of exhibiting wife than showing off themselves.

On the whole, or hole, good job of storytelling and I hope there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The only person posting multiple times is...

The sad pathetic little troll who can’t help himself and must post his negative bullshit to every story in LW. Justgr8, just8reading, wackdoodle, Impo-64, gmann57, dragomann72, gordo12, 26thNC, bigbob2406, sbrooks103, bayernpeter, schwanz1, hindsight2020, twenty seven , not to mention his anonymous posts. Saddest excuse for a human being. And I use that term loosely. If ever ther was a poster child for legalized abortion, he would be it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Still odd.

But you know that. Let's stop wasting time.

WilliamMastersWilliamMastersalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Preamble

Yes, I should add a backstory pre-amble to each.

This was written as one story. Mary wanted me to chronicle those years when a friend asked her about us, and felt a story would be best as an introduction. Especially regarding Mary's bisexuality. I broke it up because Mary finds each a fun play piece on their own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

The story is good as a story but to think a guy would want his wife to be a pig is hard for me to wrap my brain around. As you read they went to the club a she just went out of control with no rule on how who or what or how many etc. She went off the charts so it will only escalate and she will want more men more often and much more experimental which is a normal reaction to things . We as people always want more. Marriage in trouble

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
swapping your wife

im not sure who are but you need to go away we love the stores!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Some anonymous bitch already obsessing about me 3 years ago when I was barely commenting in LW. BobNBoobi, the old queen his own self, was here though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous