All Comments on 'MaryGirl Ch. 04'

by WilliamMasters

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Get on with it!

Do you write this in your tea-break?

Stop wasting time with around 1,500 words a time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just drink the tea

Don't write

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just awful writing

With a couple of exceptions it's been a horrible week in the LW section.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just a bucket

full of the 70's shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It's always great

To experience someone's past through the stories they tell. It also lets us see which ones had a huge impact on them and how much detail they remember from years ago. I'm sure that some embellishment happens in these stories, but for the most part they seem fairly honest. Please continue and if it wouldn't be too much trouble, please delete those nasty remarks posted in the comment section. They serve no purpose .

WilliamMastersWilliamMastersalmost 6 years agoAuthor
The wind

We have been reading stories here for a long time. We expected some negative comments. Who knows their motives.

The wind blows. We ignore it when it wafts a bad smell our way. Consider how much worse it smells at the source. They can deal with that themselves.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
Thanks for sharing, ignore the trolls

Only bi people anyone talked about back then we're trannies Mistress Michelle, and some bi TV from Novi MI come to mind, iI RC. I was so green I did not realize Mistress MichelleM was a tranny for quite a while. DOH

dispatcher59dispatcher59almost 6 years ago
Keep writing on your tea break

Not everyone can sit down and write for a couple of hours. I like the short format. It gives us one story at a time. I don't always want to read a long story. They have their place, but sometimes these short and to the point pieces are a good quick read, and yours have been. I like the 70's tales. I'm old enough to remember that era, which was so much different from the 80's on.

Ignore the trolls. The LW page seems to have a lot of them, more than the others for some reason. If I had one suggestion, please give us a description of Mary and the others you are involved with. It would help me visualize the scene better.

Keep on what you're doing. 5's for you.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

The only thing that I can smell is the odor from the pile of dung that is this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous