All Comments on 'My Ex's Best Friend was My First'

by redkissy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A good story

Spoiled by the crap about the pill and comdom

He should have just pushed is cock in as deep as it would go and shot his cum deep up inside her unprotected pussy

This is story land no VD or babies

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67almost 6 years ago
Superb... five stars!

Epitomizes all that is marvelous and exciting about losing one's virginity!

More please!

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sover 5 years ago
Continue

You should expand their story or was this just a story of getting a price of virgin ass? Still good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Chapter 1

Very hot and dirty. You described your growing attraction to John very well. Bryan sounded like a real jerk. Good on you to dump him. I didn't expect John to slap your ass before you parted LOL. He must have been so hard while spooning with you. No wonder he couldn't keep his hands off you in the cab. I liked how he lifted your legs up to bury his cock deeper into your pussy, and rubbed your clit while he fucked you. My favorite parts were: I leaned back against him as he continued to pinch and roll my nipples. I moaned loudly then groaned when John removed his hands. He pulled my shoulders back directing me to lay down on my back. John unbuttoned my pants and pulls them down over my hips bringing my panties down with them. He pulled off my shoes and threw them on the floor then pulled my pants completely off.

John sat back on his heels staring at me I started to feel self-concussions he looked up at me and with a cocky smile and just said "Beautiful" He rolled a condom down onto his cock as I watched him.

John leaned over top of me to start kissing me reaching down to rub my pussy. He spread the lips with his fingers and inserted a finger inside my hole. He kept kissing me making sure I was comfortable before he lined the head of his cock to my pussy hole.

When John started moving into my pussy I inhaled and held my breath. John knew I was a virgin so he made sure to be careful with me. He slowly slid his cock into me and once his eight-inch cock is completely buried deep inside me he stopped so I could get used to him.

I let out my breath while John and I were staring at each other. He started to move in and out there was minimal pain that was slowly turning into pleasure I started moving my hips along with John's thrusts. John got up on his knees pulling my legs up with him spreading them wide so he could get deeper in my pussy.

John reached down and started rubbing my clit, I started panting faster as I was feeling the most amazing feeling ever. I was tingling from the inside out, I felt like my pussy was on fire it was getting hotter and all of the sudden I felt my pussy gush with wetness. I screamed at my release and shivered as I came."

And

"While I was in the shower John came into the bathroom and stepped into the tub. He took the soap from my hand and started soaping up my body. He paid close attention to my breast and my pussy. He soaped up his hand again and inserted his finger inside me. We leaned into one another and started kissing while John started moving his finger in and out of my quim.

I grabbed ahold of John's shoulders to keep myself standing up. He started moving his finger faster until I came. I quivered and got goosebumps all over my body. We quickly washed John up and we both rinsed off.

Once we were dry we went out in the sleeping area naked. John laid on his back on the bed I was looking at his cock. I hadn't looked at it before we had sex earlier. I wrapped my hand around his shaft, he was so thick my fingertips couldn't touch each other while I started sliding my hand up and down. Once John was fully erect I was in awe at how perfect his cock looked.

I wanted to try and give him head so I leaned forward and took his cock in my mouth. I had watched some porn videos to see what I needed to do giving a blow job. I was bobbing up and down until the head of his cock hit the back of my throat. I gagged and pulled off, then took a deep breath and went down on him again. When I got his cock to my throat I relaxed the best I could and swallowed. I gagged again but this time I stayed on him.

I felt my nose touch his blonde pubic hair and heard him moaning. I was rubbing his balls then came up to suck on the head of his cock. I wrapped my hand around the shaft again, I got into a rhythm with my hand and mouth. John was moving his hips to meet me when I came down on him."

So hot. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to reading more. This made me so hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Chapter 2

Another satisfying chapter. So hot the way you started riding John's dick, and then he turned you around, got on top and continued fucking you. I liked how you two would fall asleep spooning, with John's hard on slipping in the crack of your ass, and then have morning sex. Love the way you soaped up each other real good in the shower. So dirty how he made you hold his dick while he peed. My favorite parts were: "John lifted my shirt up with his arms then he pulled my bra down under my boobs. He leaned in to start sucking on my nipples. They hardened like little pebbles while he would suck on them, then blow lightly against them. He was giving me goosebumps and my pussy was getting wet.

John moved down my stomach by kissing my exposed skin. When he got to my pants he unfastened them and started pulling them down along with my panties. Once he got them to my feet he pulled both items of clothing completely off me.

He then rubbed his hands up my legs to my inner thighs as he moved back up to my pussy. When he was looking at my pussy he had spread my legs wide with his shoulders to open me wide so he could get a very close look at me. I felt very exposed to him but very excited that he was paying such close attention to me.

John leaned in and started licking my clit as he kept my quim lips open. I was weathering on my back squirming and arching my back for all the sensations I was feeling. I grabbed John's hair as I started to have an orgasm. I started breathing hard and yelling "Don't stop!" as I shivered from the intense feeling that washed over me as I came.

John lapped up my juices and before I could come down completely he crawls up over top of me and lined his cock head against my opening and thrust inside. I arched my back and yelled "YES!"

John started thrusting harder as he leans over top of me and sucks on my nipples. I wrapped my legs around his lower legs to be able to thrust up against him. I placed my hands on his shoulders to hold him in place on my tits.

I could feel John pull his cock out so all that was in my opening was the head, then he would plunge back inside my pussy. I was screaming for the pleasure he is giving me. John is grunting as he is getting ready to cum. I could feel John starting to get tense as he hollered out as he came. I could feel his seed pump inside my pussy which triggered another orgasm for me."

And

"After a few minutes of sucking his cock I crawled on top of him and slid my pussy down on top of his cock. I was bouncing up and down feeling great. I had my hand on his chest to keep my balance I looked down at him and he had a cocky smile on his face which I gave him a questioning look. He then grabbed his beer and started drinking it.

I stopped and just looked at him, he started laughing. I just shook my head and asked him "Really, am I boring you?"

John put the beer down and got all serious as he grabbed my waist and flipped me over so that he was on top. He looks me in the eye and replied, "Never!" Has he started thrusting harder and faster.

I met his every thrust, John leaned down and kissed me as we both came. John laid on top of me with his head tucked into my neck kissing me while his breathing slowed down."

Keep up the great work. I jerked off so hard to this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userredkissy@redkissy
579 Followers
Married to a awesome man that loves sex as much as i do. I have a wonderful imagination and fantasies so i enjoy writing them down and sharing them with the lit readers. I want to thank everyone for reading and enjoying my stories.