All Comments on 'Breeding Becki Pt. 05'

by hungwhiteboy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good and bad

+ + + + + hurray, a fine new chapter is there

- - - - - too short, why does intend so soon?

; - (

Where is the next one, please!

hungwhiteboyhungwhiteboyalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Sorry Anon

I'm a very inexperienced writer, and tend to just write on the fly, until a thought or premise has come to a natural conclusion. Sorry that this chapter ended quickly. Just the way it happens, sometimes. I wrote the first 5 chapters within a couple days. Chapter 6 is heading in a different direction, so it may take me a little bit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Humiliating Becki's mother

Rosa will make Becki humiliate her own Mother as Father is rarely home. She will brazenly open the jewelry boxes on Mom's bedroom knowing full well to be caught.by Mom who starts screaming at her. Becki will come up the bedroom, yell Mom it is not a big deal only to get more screaming from Mom on front of a chastening Rosa who pretends to be afraid. An eye wink from her Mistress and Becki starts slapping Mom on both cheeks of the face. Rosa holds both of Mom's hands behind her, lifts skirt, pulls down panties and starts spanking her multiple times until she agrees to undress.

Becki sees her mom naked with a disgusting thick fur over pussy and Rosa frog marches her to bathroom where Becki shaves cunt bare, slaps her across face and orders Mom to apologize for treatment of Roda until the apologies are sincere. Then Roda becomes her Mistress and starts her training to please her. Mistress Roda runs Mom ragged on cleaning house, using a flyswatter to discipline her. BF Jamal invited to house to meet s broken disciplined naked Mom eager to apologize for her racism by sucking and fucking him under eyes of Becki and Mistress Rosa.

hungwhiteboyhungwhiteboyover 5 years agoAuthor
Sorry

For reasons unbeknownst to me, Part 4 was removed. I resubmitted after altering it, to meet the mod's specifications, and it was rejected. I have been given no further explanation, and know of no way to have it put back up. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Where is part 4?

Where is part 4?

hungwhiteboyhungwhiteboyover 4 years agoAuthor
Sorry Again

This one is short, and the next chapter was cancelled because the mods are strict. They removed 2 of my chapters, and won't let me re-post, despite me making the changes they requested. Sorry, but until they can resolve that, it looks like the Becki saga is done.

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 2 years ago

Interesting story, Becki might have just learned her lesson.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous