All Comments on 'Accidental Piss Lovers Ch. 01'

by beaverhunt

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
NOt a fan of piss

Next chapter

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 6 years ago
Nice story

Two of my favorite topics are incest and pee play, so I was happy to read your story. It seems like the sister knows exactly what she’s doing, and trying to tease her brother to make the next move. If you write the next chapter, try to spend more time on the buildup and what the characters are feeling, instead of just describing each move like a play by play announcer.

I’m also always surprised by two things, 1) people who don’t like the subject matter, yet read and comment (and probably 1-star bomb the story) when it’s clear by the title and description what the story is about, and 2) the same people who would like the story of her panties were cum soaked instead of piss soaked! Both are bodily fluids that come from the same general area, so it’s funny how one is so accepted and the other is apparently “gross”

Anyhow, keep writing and hopefully you’ll get more pee lovers to comment on the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Read before uploading or get an editor

Not incest as they never did anything sexual together....why did he get kicked out and why was it her fault? What is the point of having her wet pants pressed agAinst his crotch when he still has all his clothes on? Why carry clean pants with pissy ones? Can't hold her pants to your cock with your left hand and that same left hand hold her panties to your face....where did his piss sexual turn on come from? Why would she still sit in his lap.if nothing sexuAl ever happened?

cdnbimale50cdnbimale50almost 6 years ago
Excellent

Great story, hope he drinks her piss, and they add shit to it. You might want to put a forewarning for the "sensitive" people. Not enough of these stories. Love it, more please.

JoeycsJoeycsabout 3 years ago

Great love piss play going to read chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

it's the most wondeful smell in the world

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeaverhunt@beaverhunt
1314 Followers
I am no longer going to be publishing on Literotica due to the inability to quickly edit my stories. I've started to have a lot more kicked back that don't violate Literotica rules in any way. Wrist.xxx enables me to publish a little more freely and I use the name Beaverhunt s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES