All Comments on 'First Taste'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
ty95324ty95324about 19 years ago
Hot

If this is your first attempt at writting gay or bi porn, you did a very good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Not bad

I would really like to see more written as though you are telling me about something we are doing (first person?) ...using I and you. You know...

Other than that, your story was really nice...sure made me hard.

Wo0odWo0odabout 19 years ago
Great stuff, very hott

Well written, very erotic, quite a turnon to read.

Don1028Don1028about 19 years ago
Personally I dislike First Person Present

If it is a matter for vote

I did enjoy this, well told and nice plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
======>>(~)

Loved it. Can't wait for part two!

Cranky

debeardebearabout 19 years ago
I Love These Kind Of Stories

First time cocksucking stories are my favorite... I would have liked to seen a little more detail instead of the rushed ending (wife coming home)... The dramatic build up to first spurt of cum in the mouth is what I dig reading... I've written a couple stories on this subject... I really liked your story though... Hope you write some more like it... Check mine out on this site, you may like them too... debear...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hurry with the sequel please

Good story.. left me wanting more though.. made me wish I had a man of my own here that I could taste. Please hurry up with the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very hot

I liked it a lot, but the 'cumslut' and 'whore' comments in their dialogue seemed out of place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good story

This was a well told story. I tend to look for the bi stories and it does seem to bring something out in me. keep it up.

nelsonTnelsonTabout 19 years ago
Hot!

Very hot! feeds a lot of my own fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
first oral

sucking your first cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good Adjectives

Your adjectives are good and yor passage of time is excellent.

You have the makings of a very good writer

Good luck for the future

liferguyliferguyalmost 19 years ago
HOT!

Hot does not begin to describe the writing...well worded & life like...I actually put a pencil between my lips as I read your erotic story....GREAT...

OhMissScarlettOhMissScarlettalmost 19 years ago
What dirty little whores!

Loved the whole urgency of the situation and I think you carried off the tense very well. I would definitely read more gay stories that you happen to come up with. Bring on the butt sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
excellent writing! Very hot

I hope you write more gay/bi stories...enjoy the "first cocksucking" aspect. I found myself wanting to taste a man too. Thanks and please try another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
cum

loved your story the first tast of cum amazing

robin48robin48about 18 years ago
CUMMY FACES

sperm all over them and the wife walks in.

the dude knew he came there to taste sperm

and it was more than a mouthful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
my first cock

brings back the time i got sucked the first an how it made me feel so good i had to suck his my first time

peebudypeebudyabout 12 years ago
that sucked...in a good way!

sucking a well endowed cock is one of my deepest fantasies, although im not into the kissing. great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
EXCELLENT

It is an excellent story.....definitely continue with this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
dude!

ya cant leave us hangin like this! wat about the wife? pil should look at her, and go to his knees to clean your cock with his mouth, looking her in the eye the whole time...

chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
Men Kissing & Lots of Spunk

Good first story. Like the background of Phil, Karen and 'Mate'. Thought Phil & 'Mate' were believable. Story was good. Thought it tacky for Phil to invite him over for first just guy on guy without telling him previously unknown wife might be home soon. That was not fair! Please write some more.

lrogerblrogerbabout 10 years ago
Not sure

I've never sucked a dick but have wondered what it would be like and want to try it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot... and realistic!

You are such a good writer... this is both insanely hot and has some really nice description too. The line about a once familiar town is particularly good -- because that's exactly how I felt when I got my hands on my first cock! Top marks...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Would Suck If I Could

I have never sucked a cock but would surely do it if the right situation arose. Reading your story got me raging hard and my hand working me to climax. Good writing. The one thing I don't think I could ever do is kiss a man, just the thought seems to gross me out, but as they say, never say never.

rmac1rmac1over 7 years ago
looking forward to my first taste of a thick hard cock

great story, I too would welcome a hot, hard cock to suck on and receive the load i'd be working for. that was soooo fucking sexy thinking about kneeling at the floor looking up at a hard cock waiting to be placed in my mouth. help me out and let me know if anyone would like me to suck on their cock giving me my first time. hope to see more first time stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I wish u were my girlfriend

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@rmac1

I finally tried it, and I regret only that I didn't take the plunge earlier. I'm convinced we're naturally bisexual, and are simply trained otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Oh yes...

As a female, I get really wet thinking of cocksuckers, especially first-timers, their internal debates, they're straight but masturbate, dreaming of sucking on a pulsating cock. I like to peer into their filthy desires and doubts, their lust for swallowing ropes of cum, eyes in the back of their head, knowing that they have fallen in love with cock and realizing that they will always be wanting more.

My kind of man.

I'm not so keen on the kissing though.

Nutman99Nutman99over 4 years ago

Great story but you better have a next chapter after getting caught by his wife. Was she pissed? Did she get turned on? Did she offer to join in? You must answer these questions and more.

robin48robin48over 4 years ago
loved it

so descriptive with keen details. The sucking. The slurping. The taste of sperm. The 21 st century is allowing more men especially white men to experience homosexuality like they have always wanted.Better than the stench trench.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

An absolute dream!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
6088 Followers
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.