All Comments on 'Mommy's Slut Fantasy'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
EmirusEmirusalmost 6 years ago
Sweet

Lesbian sex isn’t my thing and I only saw this story because you’re on my authors list. So I decided to give it a chance. I’ve only ever begun to read a handful of lesbian stories, half a page and I’m bored. In fact I think I’ve only finished one other lesbian story and commented on it.

This story was sweet, it had a twist ending which I like, and it kept my attention. My only criticism is when the pastor told her to “strip” which, to me, came across as a command. Bearing in mind what had happened since she entered the house and the pastor’s manner I would have expected something more gentle such as “please take your clothes off,Jennifer.”

This story was about lovers not f****rs. Even if you kept the Eva part and the pastor was a man it would still have worked.

mayishaveyoumayishaveyoualmost 6 years ago
A good story

I hope you continue this story and have plenty of love making lesbian sessions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
big smile

You are deliciously wicked mistress......long lickkkkkks for you baby

cyberoptiqcyberoptiqover 5 years ago
Please continue....

this series...bring Eva into story and have a 3 or 4-some going.....

liz33ndliz33ndover 5 years ago
this is a awesome start,

ilove your stories, and this one is also so very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More!

I want more of her adventures for sure. It pulled me in!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

I am throbbing right now, wish I was part of this! Yummy.

Cherryblossom004Cherryblossom004over 5 years ago
Wonderful

That was a wonderful story, I'd love to read more of it

kbone1kbone17 months ago

Bravo! More please on this subject

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
2750 Followers
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...