All Comments on 'Lance Transformed into Lana'

by Coyotedraw

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
hot scenario...

your story was a huge turn on...but you rushed through the sex details too fast...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

worth another chapter

LanaBehaveLanaBehavealmost 6 years ago
Yes he caught me...

When the neighbor, Mr. Smithee, caught me, caught Lana just finishing my...transformation, it was one of those whirlwind moments of spinning, flying emotion that just immediately seem out of control. Immediately events took on their own momentum and direction, that I hadn't been expecting...at all.

And afterward, Mr. Smithee told me that he was going to write a little bit here on Literotica about our..about when he discovered Lana. I didn't want him to. Even though we can stay anonymous with our Lit avatars, it feels like he's telling people about me. He instructed me also to leave a comment. And really, I don't have a choice but to obey him. It's a relief, in a way I guess, to be able to express my emotions in some limited way.

yes, I'm a college student. Being in college, there's definitely pressure, there's lots of fun too, and often too much of both, and emotions swing back and forth. My closet sissy feelings didn't make any of these pressures any easier. I'll admit I was feeling a bit stretched, and frustrated. I had 3 male roomates, and the others got girls sometimes, even steady girls sometimes fow awhile, and I did too, now and then. And we would respect each other's needs for a bit of privacy, allow arrangements in our shared apartment for those times when a roomate got a chance with a cute co-ed. But I also had my own little secret that my roommates knew nothing about, and I didn't want them to know. The thought of anybody knowing was horrifying. I liked to crossdress, but I didn't dare do it in the apartment at college, or even have any pretty things there. Well, except that I did have a pair of panties that I kept stashed in the toe of an extra pair of boots. Light blue satin bikini panties left in the apartment bathroom by a girl after one of those times when Geoff had gotten lucky. And I thought of them a lot, those panties, but rarely had a chance to do much more than have a brief look, or put them on for a minute in the bathroom, with the door locked. I couldn't very ask my roomates for a bit of special privacy to wear Cindy's pretty little undies, could I?

So when I heard that my parents would be away for two weeks, an exciting idea began to take form. Greenwood's campus is only an hour or so west of my family home, so going back to the Baltimore suburbs was an easy bus ride, and then a 20 minute walk home from the bus station.

And I'm about the same size as my older sister, just an inch or so taller, and I'm very slim, so the whole ride home, I was getting very excited about wearing some of the pretty clothes she'd left home in her closet and dresser when she went off to college a year before I'd started. And when I got home, I was even more thrilled when I found some things I hadn't seen before...of course I'd secretly been wearing her panties, nylons, bras, heels, and skirts and sweaters and dresses for years, at opportune moments when I could be alone, especially that last year when she was away and I was still a senior in high school.

Mr. Smithee has always been a good neighbor, I remember him and his wife hiring my sis and me for odd jobs, and socially they were good friends with my parents, of course. I um, haven't mentioned this to him since our 'encounter' when he...um, caught me, but I'd noticed once or twice how he looked at my sister...he thought nobody saw, but I did, and she probably saw how he looked at her too. She's a pretty girl. It wasn't leering or lecherous, exactly, but appreciative, and his little flat smile did linger a bit--you could tell he liked how she looked in her dress or her shorts. And when I saw that, I got a little shiver myself, because seeing a little bit of that hunger in his eyes...after all, he's a masculine, well built man and I, well, I have thought about him a few times when I have put on those pretty bra and panties and walked around or posed for the mirror in Lana's little dresses, seeing how the high heels make my hips sway, the way the hems swish on my thighs. A strong, male man, right next door, mature, confident, attractive, and who clearly appreciated femininity.

So when he walked in on me, caught me, and called me Lana...there was confusion, horror, an appalled feeling at first. Shame, panic, yes, but a little of something else, something lower, something down inside me, twitching, something a little female in me, feminine, desirous. Yes I had immediate submissive feelings, and contrition, when he confronted me, and he instantly recognized that, and he knew that I knew he felt his power and his authority, over me, then and there. He had me, he caught me, and I surrendered to him. When he scolded me and pulled me over his knee, somehow it felt like I deserved it. He spanked me and told me I had been a very naughty girl, and I just knew deserved it. I cried, and the emotions were almost overwhelming, the way he spoke to me making me feel that it was what I needed. And...his pleasure, he took that, because he deserved that too. I feel guilty for...how good it felt, all of it. And I'm still nervous about what happens now.

Lana --

alicia08alicia08almost 6 years ago
memories

I was caught dressed in sexy underwear by a neighbour of my parents when I was a teenager, this story is so close to my own experience with this man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So sweet and lovely....

I love them both, okay? Lance and Lana are both so...vulnerable. His cock is big enough for me, and I could eat out her sweet/salty cunt and kick her clit until both of us came. There, I've said it. I would fuck either of them, preferably while wearing yellow, pink-dotted silk bikinis.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous