All Comments on 'Fuck Toy'

by bohemianyuppie

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it

My girlfriend treats me like a sex toy. So I totally get this.

bohemianyuppiebohemianyuppieover 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks! I'm glad the story resonated; that's just about the highest compliment I can receive as a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing!

I totally love this story! I would love it if that would happen to me!

ItsalljustforfunItsalljustforfunabout 5 years ago

Really isn't my thing but, you're an exceptional writer so it still gets the 5 stars it deserves.

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 5 years ago
Pointless

You say you write about a sex toy. This is the most boring story about a sex toy I've ever seen. You can paint the page beige and be more interesting. Why did you write this? There is nothing to want to read here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I love this!

I really actually enjoyed this sorry. I like the insainly blunt objectification. I really really liked the punishment though, and I'd love to have seen more combined with objectification. Anyway, I really liked it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbohemianyuppie@bohemianyuppie
148 Followers
I'm from Toronto, Canada. I enjoy porn, committing adultery, and related activities. The blog I linked to from here is an old one, but it was the one I had the most fun writing. I'm not the type of writer who will be posting regularly, just when inspiration hits (and time all...