All Comments on 'My Sunshine Girl Pt. 01'

by Cuck666

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
shit

I should have paid attention to the author's name before reading. That's 2 minutes I'll never get back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
1 star

Same here would of skipped it.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobalmost 6 years ago
So far so good

It is difficult to make comments about a story so early in the writing. But, so far, the story is well written and shows promise.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobalmost 6 years ago
One additional thought

This story could be totally ruined by a willing cuckold subsequent chapter. If it takes wrong turn and ends up with the husband cleaning up another man’s leavings or taking his stuff directly from the source it will have all been a waste of time.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 6 years ago
Just two things are good in this...

Just two things are good in this: 1st - he found out why her first husband divorced her...2nd - thanks to this very short introduction we'll be able to avoid reading what will be a bad story...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Obviously

The dummy now knows why her first marriage fell apart. We all know she has found a keeper who only wants to watch and help her move this story to the Gay Male venue where it belongs.

Any male with his functioning balls would post the divorce paperwork on the door under camera surveillance with her name on it in a bright red envelope and have the door locks changed before the concert is over... by using an on call locksmith, the banks attorney and the banks messenger service.

No desire for any additional excuses in following chapters, unless we have this story completed by an author of some reputation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The answer to the character’s questions

He’s clearly a repressed homosexual.

This series is obviously a basic repressed homosexual fantasy. No character development. No buildup of the situation. Just “my wife brought a real man into our relationship. I like looking at his cock. It makes my tiny wiener get hard. Hee hee.”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
this is a crash and burn story

my butt would be back home and do my packing... she would be out the damn door ... I do like the presentation and I give it a 4... waiting to see the ashes...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Geez this was just awful

Today will go down as one of the worst days in the LW section in a very long time. Terrible stories that seem to be written by insecure, pathetic people with characters that not even a Mother could love. Just plain badly written.

Justgr8Justgr8almost 6 years ago
Nope

Since when does 600 words justify a story? What was written was awful much the same as most stories lately. No score, not worthy.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowalmost 6 years ago
awesome!

thanks for writing and posting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Same shit same piss

flush da 🚽 nil ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not surprising the author didn't write anymore after getting the shit comments below.

Equals87Equals87over 2 years ago

Typical cuck. Can never finish anything

xhristianjxhristianjabout 2 months ago

Is that like a paragraph or a chapter? 😂😂😂 He hasn't even got out of bed yet

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous