All Comments on 'Jimmy! My Horny Son!'

by Jack Gates

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
knickersoffreadyknickersoffreadyover 14 years ago
I wish

I wish that I was Jimmy's mother. With a cock like you describe he could fuck me all day (and night) long. I have some lovely fancy knickers, too. And a crotchless bikini which I would love to wear for someone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ugh

too hard to read. you need to get rid of the British crap, like loo and knickers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Too hard to read indeed

But it isn't because of the "British crap" as the typically xenophobic and pathetic illiterate shit above me said; it's because of the grammatical and punctuational errors throughout.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
do you like eat

it is just a finger of meat, come in and out, no body hurt from horn

SPLITCROTCHSCOTSPLITCROTCHSCOTabout 11 years ago
Mother and Son With Love

Great story ,its nice to here that you both let yourselves enjoy one another and feel that special love between mother and son !I hope you will write more stories between the both of you !

Thank For A Great Story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
John

Hi

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

What's with all the anal-obsessed people?? Has vaginal sex gone out of fashion or something?? I mean seriously, he gets to fuck his sexy mom for the first time, and he picks ass over pussy?? BS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
could have been an excellent story, but I agree with the last anon

What's wrong with this kid? Is Jimmy a retard, or what? Ask any group of young guys about motherfucking, your average Sean, Bill, Kevin, and Josh, and if they're honest they'll all agree. If a boy gets the golden chance to fuck his own mother, it'll be up that wonderful hairy hole between her legs that he'll aim his hard young cock, the same hole he came out of. For lots and lots of boys, their own birth canal, their own mother's cunt, exerts a powerful, really irresistible attraction. They whack off dreaming of gently stroking it, slipping a couple of fingers inside and exploring around. The idea of inhaling the sharp musky aroma wafting up from their mother's cunt deep into their young lungs makes them harder than ever before in their lives. Their young cock is practically busting out of their pants. A boy like this, and there are more and more of them all the time, is driven by a primal urge. It's the urge to fuck his mother so she walks funny for a week, and to end up blowing his young balls and shooting his warm creamy semen up the warm wet loving chamber where he was once a baby. That the truth that Jimmy's got to have drummed into his empty head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very erotic (* * * *)

Jimmy is a lucky mother-fucker, good for him.

His mom is a keeper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Contrary to some comments, thr story is easy to read

I haven't noticed any bad punctuation.

I had no problem reading it.

The idiom is fresh, authentic, unassuming; gives atmosphere.

The mom is horny, very horny, & then some. She is like a bitch in heat.

WOMEN LIKE HER MAKE THIS WORLD A HAPPIER PLACE.

Mom's ex is a dead-beat father & ex-husband plus an SOB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I think mum would want it in her pussy.

Maybe Jimmy liked mum's bum?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved It!

Can't wait for the next installment...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
quick skim

just another whore story...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous