All Comments on 'If'

by book_man_03

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5*

Fucking hot! I need to jerk off after reading this.

grayge37grayge37almost 6 years ago
Great job!

Looking forward to reading your other entries. Five Stars +++++

HoltarenHoltarenalmost 6 years ago
Brill

I really hope there will be many more episodes to come/cum. Absolutely fantastic.

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 6 years ago
Just didn't work for me

Halfway down page 2 I just stopped reading. The whole incest thing is just too easy; hell when my sister was nude in front of me and believe me she was a hotty back in her day, we still didn't do what is listed. Granted when she got drunk and it had to be really drunk she definitely dabbled the line of incest with me.

Also I met my fair share of nudist families and such things really don't happen that much with nudists; it's more of a fantasy for those that also think it's mostly hot people at nude beaches which most of the time it's just the opposite.

I am giving it *

daylilygardenerdaylilygardeneralmost 6 years ago
Great Fantasy

Super hot!! I loved how the moms and sons embraced the encounters...too bad society make it so taboo. 5 Stars.

washdog10washdog10almost 6 years ago
Not Very Good

I always have a problem when writers ruin a good incest story by adding unneeded people to the story. The inclusion of Karen and Ken destroyed the intimacy that was developing between Julie and Rob. Incest seems to be a very personal and very private thing and the additions hurt the story. I will give two stars, reluctantly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
At least it addressed Nationall Nude Day

I gave you five stars since too many stories don’t even weave in the theme of this contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

My wife and son together with her brother all spend a lot of time at the nude beach here. She take both of them on and loves it!

BigPappy42BigPappy42over 5 years ago
Good story but.....

I enjoyed the story, but your sex scenes were very repedative in both what happens and the words you used. It detracted from the story that i had to give three stars instead of 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WHAT

Been at nude beach all day now want to see what they might get

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
OUTSTANDING !!!!!^*!^*!^*!

WELL YOU MADE MY TOP 20 LIST. IT WAS VERY HOT ,THAT'S ALL I CAN SAY...... THANKS FOR A VERY GOOD READ

blksoldierblksoldierover 3 years ago

very good story i hope there are more chapters coming soon

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 3 years ago
Excellent

Thank you, book_man for a hot and very enjoyable story. Well written by someone who understands the language, always a positive element in any story. I have one query; when each couple first has sex , it’s missionary position. Might add to the sensual appeal if one couple had missionary and the other, maybe cowgirl or doggie (my personal favourite). Thanks again for a really worthwhile read, certainly worth five stars, more if they were available.

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 3 years ago

I got so sick of you keep telling me that they were mom's and son's, I got that the first time you told it. you did not need to keep reminding the readers of that fact and like another reader pointed out the sex was also repeats of the same things. you could have left out Karen and Ken also, you didn't need them.1 star.

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

Good concept, horrible execution. The dialogues did not seem natural and therefore didn’t flow well at all.

alan_deealan_deeabout 1 year ago

Very robotic. Every action seemed to be verbally expressed just before it happened like everything was always planned in advance. "You are going to eat me, then you are going to fuck me in the missionary position", "we are going to sit in this order on the couch.............." Absolutely no spontaneity with anything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Funny story but really missing sensuality and realistic. This is hard to project into the story.

wwaldripwwaldrip7 months ago

Great story really enjoyed the sensuality and the realistic imagery of how it all came together was beautifully written and believable. Keep up the great writing

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hello.

I liked this story overall, and it was a good concept.

I don't typically like multiple partners action, but this one seemed to work.

That said, and as others have pointed out, the dialogue lacked spontaneity. A lot. It was definetly too scripted. You did however, maintain respect to the integrity of all players, and for that I thank you.

The action at the beach was exciting, and very believable, as was the sex afterwards.

Sincerely,

B4PW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous