All Comments on 'Now That was a Workout'

by rushthedreammaiden

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
Good And Quick Sex Story***

Hope to see more from you soon. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I would love my wife to experience this type of encounter!

I think about my wife having this type of encounter when we make love. I want her to enjoy oither men for her pleasure alone. She deserves to enjoy this. Liked the women’s perspective.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 6 years ago
Yes...maybe...

Yes...maybe she gets pregnant...That would be a helluva story, she explaining to her husband how "she loves him with all of her heart and just because she had sex with someone else and got pregnant doesn't mean that she loves him any less"...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
so first time?

But she is now actively planing to continue, nay accelerate the cheating.

And of course when it is found out she will cry, declare her love, claim she deprived him of nothing, state her resolve to now be loyal.

I will wonder what her reaction would be if had running one night stands.

Oh well, just another formula cheating wife 'story': (yawn) same old, same old (yawn).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So now she has a bunch of diseases

And she loves her husband? But wants to continue to screw around. Where's the story? This was boring and going nowhere.

No stars as even giving this one star would be an insult to the star.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 6 years ago
Good hot ex.

Not judging your kink of anonymous sex with well-hung strangers; but please don't say you "love Steve with all your heart". Love is putting the other persons needs before yours while cheating is putting your wants over your marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
That was odd.

I bet you get that a lot.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 6 years ago
3***

Not bad for a beginner. You really should work on making characters more believable; a faithful wife for 10 years that sucks and fucks a stranger as soon as they DON'T meet calls for too much suspension of belief.

Maybe a few weeks before this incident they started noticing each other; then they had light contact which became more serious, and now you give us the big scene.

Before you start, decide if you want to write erotica or porn; if porn throw out the stops and try for a stroke story that would fetch the Pope.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

whom ever I may be, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
DIVORCE 1*

Not only a SLUT but now a WHORE. She should look up the word SLUT. I hope the husband finds out and divorces her. I don't know why women say it's only sex and not making love. When a spouse cheats, they cannot express they still LOVE their spouse. See how she loves her husband, after she's handed the DIVORCE papers.

meucimeucialmost 6 years ago
different

she really needs to remember that while her husband had a snip snip operation this stranger probably didn't. Just stating the obvious!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a complete tool...

That's right, I'm talking about the creepy little troll who posts that every one of these couples is headed for divorce. All I can say is...Hey Fuckface! It's fiction. The only place they are headed is wherever the author decides to take them.

You probably watch soap operas and get all bent out of shape about those characters too. Do you realize just much of an idiot it makes you sound when you make those stupid comments?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Re: "What a complete tool..."

You do realize your response make you look like a bigger tool, don't you?

My ol pappy used to say it is always better to let folks think you are a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. I think that goes for posting as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
lol- I'm not a slut.....

because I slept with another man, not my husband, whom I love. Really? I stopped reading there. Yes, lady you're a cheating slut. I know this is fiction, therefore I reserve the right not to read it. My choice.

Get a kick out of the comments, you guys are priceless, especially the ones that are so outraged that others dare have an opinion. Wow, get a life, it's just a cheating slut story. Oh sorry, she's not a slut, didn't she tell you that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
nice for a start.

it was fun. not bad for a first time go. just remember if you get a lot of crazy reactions, it must have hit a mark.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just another heartless Cunt wife story

Typical excuse for a heartless cheater to justify their cheating. You can't cheat on someone you profess to love. This was an empty worthless crap story.

266xxyz266xxyzalmost 6 years ago
Your getting ragged on

By people that probably don't write. Good writing, crisp and well paced. While this is a site for erotica, its also about people who write and wish to get better at it. So the story may have been hohum to many readers, it was well written. Keep it up.

carpetmuncher69carpetmuncher69almost 6 years ago
5*

Thank you for your story. I for one liked it very much. Keep up the writing please. How ever you may want to visit your DR and star taking birth control since hubby has been clipped.

Ducky7Ducky7almost 6 years ago
And another

cheating slut is born.

STOP no need to continue this line of pain

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsalmost 6 years ago
I gave you good marks

and I did that because I think you gave a good effort for your first work and I encourage you to continue developing the craft. This was a quick flash story and I think some of the of the morally indignant purveyors of erotica have a hard time accepting that the writer is crafting his or her story and not theirs. Don't let it discourage you.

MFH

NikkiejanesNikkiejanesalmost 6 years ago
Nice story

Loved this as a first time effort.

Ignore the trolls who rag you but haven't got the guts to leave a name.

The story and way it goes are yours.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 5 years ago
That's female logic for you...

Start up the story by strongly proclaiming she is not a slut.

Went on to prove the exact opposite of that statement.

And, to close it all up, made sure we all know she will keep acting like one.

Alright then. But you know they say: if it walks like a duck, and quack like a duck...

Sure look like a slut to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I love Steve with all of my heart and just because I had sex with someone else doesn't mean that I love him any less."

I don't think Steve is going to believe that when he finds out his wife is a cheating slut. This kind of thinking just proves that the wife has no idea the effect it have on a spouse. It's like being emotionally gutted and having your soul ripped from you body. Cheating produces feelings of confusion, anxiety, abandonment, and isolation in the cheated upon spouse. Infidelity can cause symptoms similar to post-traumatic stress from the relationship breach that were not previously present before an affair. Some common symptoms may include flashbacks, nightmares, and obsessions about the event.

If you have children they're effected as well by a parents cheating. If your child finds out you cheated, it can cause many ripple effects:

Your child may side with and trust your partner more than you.

They may experience feelings of confusion, anxiety, abandonment, and isolation not unlike the partner who was cheated on.

One study also suggests that children with a parent who has had an affair may have trust issues with future romantic partners.

Your child may form negative perceptions of fidelity.

A 2017 studyTrusted Source looked at how children imitate infidelity modeled to them in childhood in adult relationships.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Just below we got the moralistic lecture from an offended reader. Speaking of, where does he find these spouses that supposedly go to pieces over something like this?

If you are a real man, and the cheating and her actions are egregious enough, then BTB. If not, figure where to go from here. Divorce, reconciliation, or cuckolding, or whatever. It is not the end of the world

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would like to know how she explained the STD to her husband as she's not a slut

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous