All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 020'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 96 Comments
2curious19822curious1982almost 6 years ago

Another great story, now another too long wait till the next lol

MaZeWMaZeWalmost 6 years ago

Beth you ****** size queen XD

This just had to happen. I am very curious how all this will continue.

Great work, Annabelle

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This was worth the wait!

More unknowns are now known, poor Dana is dead (zombified), and Beth has enjoyed another plus sized cock giving her a mind blowing orgasm. Once again a fun read, thank you so much (OXXXOOOXXX); You must continue on Mikes' wonderous and wonderful adventures, you are my heroine. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

First off, loving the series as a whole. It's one of the best examples of world building on the platform and it's clear a lot of time and effort went into it. The main reason that I got into this series is Mike, his dynamic with the other characters is the key part of this story to me and recently I feel that the focus has been more on other 'side' characters like Dana and Beth. I understand that it is good to flesh out the cast a bit, but in the end I will always see it as Mike's story (just see the descriptions of the chapters) and I would like to see a bit more from his perspective in the future.

Thanks for all that you do, deffo my fave series at the moment!

c50chrisc50chrisalmost 6 years ago
Absolutely love this story!

It is so hard to wait for each installment! Wonderful characters, each with a great distinctive personality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A solid story

I found this series by accident, and boy am I glad I did. The characters don't feel entirely trope-y, the writing is devoid of errors, and the story keeps moving with every chapter. About the only complaint I might have is that there are almost TOO MANY characters to keep straight now, and might request a Dramatis Personae section on your bio just to help keep track of who's who, when they first showed up or what chapters had major work on them.

writerannabellewriterannabellealmost 6 years agoAuthor
Follow me on Twitter!

Hey all!

I started a Twitter account for those of you who want an easier way to see what is going on in the monster-verse! Follow @authorannabelle to see when I make new posts on Lit (as well as the occasional dirty comment).

Annabelle

Gideon1611Gideon1611almost 6 years ago

So glad to see another installment, this series really is riveting. I am glad that Beth is now really getting involved, and learning the truth. I'm super excited that you plan on releasing the series at a quicker pace, as I'm already waiting for #21, haha. Keep up the fantastic work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Knew it!

Knew there was gonna be sex with the Minotaur! Either as Mike doing a strong, 7ft tall cowgirl, or like this with Beth doing him.

Wondering what your endgame for Beth and Dana will be. I thought you'd simply add them to Mike's harem (and perhaps that is what you're eventually planning) but you've really given them their own stories and drama that's kind of separate from Mike's.

Anyways, looking forward to more entries!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
TSF Reference?

Her name is Dana but Alex calls her Sparks?

Dana’s original name was Sparks in TSF

Coincidence?

I don’t know :)

TheDesirable0neTheDesirable0nealmost 6 years ago
Re: Anon

I think you mean TSM by Tefler

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 6 years ago
Nice entry

by Asterion. Beth knows how to take the bull by the horn. Presumably, Abella's wounds will heal? Tink and Sofia ran? Hmm. And where's Mike? Maybe Jenny will prove a surprise when Beth and Abella confront this new lady of the labyrinth.

Sad about Dana. Wondering about the semi-sentient grandfather clock, too.

Thanks for sharing. Enjoyed. Only a couple bits that slipped by your good editing. 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

So like.

I came into this series for...obvious reasons, but I'm actually genuinely attached to the characters and the plot. This is incredibly well written and it doesn't seem like it's going to end soon...hopefully.

First time commenter here but you made a damn fine series with this concept and I hope you see it through.

My favorite monster girl is Abella tbh, how sweet and awkward she is, I kind of imagine her to be a stoney Statue of Liberty with how her robe was described.

(Abella is best girl, fite me nerds)

I also really like Cecelia the banshee(I hope I got her name right), she is adorable, and I wouldn't mind seeing her and Abella get a tad more "screen time"(Even though Tink has been MIA for a good while now, and is kinda background but still deserves focus, still love her tho)

Please do continue this series! You're doing phenomenal in my opinion

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I'm confused.

Now please don't think I'm stupid please. But I thought that Dina's dead lover Alex was a guy not a girl. Because I thought in the early chapters that you said Alex was a he.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This chapter fell flat for me. I don't need a sex scene in ever chapter as long as you're progressing the story. Without Mike the story loses some luster. Beth becoming a nympho size queen I could do without. I thought danas death was a bit callous. Otherwise I still enjoy the series. Just some food for thought.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lesbians don’t scissor

but okay...

NighttymstoriesNighttymstoriesalmost 6 years ago
Dana the Lesbian Zombie

I am almost heart broken to find out that Dana died. :(. I was hoping for a more normal relationship between her and Mike. But what happened to the magic clock? and all the strange happenings prior to Darrel killing her? Will these questions be answered? Will Mike be able to save not just the house but everyone in it?

Can't wait for your next chapter. ;)

baileytommybaileytommyalmost 6 years ago
monster girls

this One is a disappointment the chapters are so short the sex scenes are so long and you have to wait almost a month between each chapter and you drag it slowly in 5 months you haven't gotten very far your story is starting to die your story was good but it's going no were I hate when that happens a great story go bad

octabrainoctabrainalmost 6 years ago
Splendid!

You got a very creative imagination. Keep going)

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStonealmost 6 years ago
Nice twists.

Dana is a Zombie. Zombies are monsters. Welcome to the Harem!

Beth has always been a size-queen with a fetish for monster-cock. She fucked a demon in a mirror prison, and after escaping, wondered how she might get back there for another fuck! She's even more kinky than Mike. Her having sex with the Minotaur makes perfect sense.

The short chapters are fine. The sex scenes are good. Lesbians don't scissor, except the ones that do. There is no rule book that Lesbians must follow, not even fictional, monster Lesbians. You've kept up a fantastic pace on churning out chapters. Some plot threads are coming together as new threads develop. Beth looks like she might be joining Mike and the Monster Squad, but there is a new thread to be followed with "The Lady."

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WOW

the sex that beth just had was hot as hell pun intended . please keep the story going its awesome. it would have been even better if the minotaur had pushed past beth's cervix but its your story keep telling it

BenByTheWayBenByTheWayalmost 6 years ago
Pulling back the veil

It was wonderful getting to see Dana and Alex interact. We hadn't really had her appearance brought up before this chapter, and before she said "white girl" Not even her gender and skin tone was clear, at least to my memory. Was it planned all along for her to be a reveal? I'm interested to hear some more of your thoughts on the afterlife since it seems unlikely we'll get into a philosophical discussion should Dana and Alex have a happy reunion.

NighttymstoriesNighttymstoriesalmost 6 years ago
A bit of realization

In the scene with Alex and Dana Alex mentioned that Dana restored the Motorcycle that’s not entirely true Dana had been in the process but was far from finished. This makes me believe that the interlude between the two girls was only a creation of Daryll’s, not an actual trip to the other side.?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dana

Oh man, I don’t know how I feel about Dana becoming a zombie because I absolutely adore her. I’m scared that even if they manage to free her from Daryll’s control that Mike will be forced to kill her to set her free. Assuming that Daryll wasn’t lying about something, as others have mentioned.

Let’s hope that Mike is having better luck on his side of the adventure, amazing chapter, Annabelle

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great work

This is by far the best work i have ever read. Keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Danm this is really great I hope everything with Dana turns out the best and it comes to a happy end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The Wait is a little annoying

Waiting for just 3 pages of content every month or so is a little frustrating, especially when Tefler puts out 10 pages every couple of weeks. Just expressing my frustration is all.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 6 years ago
Thank you

I am really enjoying the story.

Provide as much as you can that life provides the time for, even one page is appreciated.

Archangel_MArchangel_Malmost 6 years ago

I'm pretty sure they can help Dana's soul free again, assuming that she has the ability and wit to ask for help instead of doing whatever horrible thing.

Thank you for the love and imagination you put into your stories, Annabelle. Hoping you continue Iceman someday too. <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@anon

As someone who is one of Tefler's patrons, he also writes for a living now. He didn't, originally.

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 6 years ago
Dana and the motorcycle

Recall in the previous chapter (19) that the repaired grandfather clock attempted to rescue Dana. First it changed into a wardrobe, then once they were outside, magically replaced the engine being repaired with a pristine, working motorcycle engine. We don't know what happened to the grandfather clock after that, but I suspect it will reappear again down the road.

As for Darryl, he tried to trap Beth and has made Dana undead and tortured and then murdered Dana's landlady. I'm thinking Sweet Pea needs more plant food. And there's also Kali and Sabastien (Darryl's boss) to worry about. I'm sure that whatever WriterAnnabelle decides with be deliciously satisfying. :D Slainté

CoolSideofthePillowCoolSideofthePillowalmost 6 years ago
Sad about Dana

Hey Annabelle, loved this chapter (along with all previous chapters), but I was sad that you killed Dana. I hope you have it in mind to bring her back to this mortal coil (e.g. maybe Mike’s sperm can break Darryl’s spell and restore her life).

BAnde53507BAnde53507almost 6 years ago
Sooooo Good...

But it’s not enough! You have me hooked on your drug, Annabelle, but I never get a big enough hit to satisfy. I guess that’s the nature of addiction, huh? Eagerly jonesing for the next installment.

P.S. Congrats on attaining almost full time writer status.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Was the gargoyle..?

I'll bet a hundred drachma Abella was jilling off

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great read!!

T,here is so much going on in this story, you just need to lengthen it out a little. Keep on writing, and we will keep on reading. The polymorphic clock seems to alter time. Is this the way you will bring back Dana? Also think of the activation of the home defence system. Is the Lady the trigger-switch?

How will they destroy the homunculus? Seed it?

The insertion of Lilly into the law firm was brilliant.

Keep surprising us, or at least keep it coming. The failure of others to finish the storyline is extremely frustrating. Especially when it is a good idea.

Sincerely E51fifty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
loved it great story

I'm really enjoying this story. Keep up the good work hope to see more of it. :)

A_StoneA_Stoneover 5 years ago
Sooooooo good!!

I’m so addicted

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beth...

I like how Beth is more than a sleeve for Mike, but I still don’t like it!

I want her and Dana riding Mike.

I know it’s confusing, but that’s what it is. Lmao.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great story so far hope you keep it going all 5's so far

jkthekatjkthekatabout 5 years ago
Great !

Eagerly devouring each chapter!

dram998dram998about 5 years ago
Dana

Dana aka Sparks TSM loved it.

Cuthcavs55Cuthcavs55about 5 years ago
Good.

Still really enjoying the story. I felt fine with Beth and the Minotaur though not my first choice for her. I honestly felt really uncomfortable with her and the Demon but this time it was cool. My only problem with the Minotaur was that I really like Beth and wanted her to hook up with Mike at some point but if that happens shes gonna look at him like he has a shrimp dick... So I don't think that will happen now. But still really like the Story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I feel Strange and confused...

I want to be the protagonist. But NOT for the obvious reasons. Well... not just for Those alone at least.

But because the story is so well written that I want to make the monster girls happy and fulfilled. It is a bit weird I know... But Being normal is so boring anyway.

Also I really REALLY was looking forward to Beth and Diana to join the Harem...ehm... I mean the circle of friends.

But it is what it is and I Am happy to let the story tale me where it Will...In Annabelle we trust :-)

Nike

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Roflmao

I was, uh, just having trouble with my tail. It got stuck." So funny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Dana and sparks are u tefler ?Great story

Dl_lmmieDl_lmmieover 4 years ago
Dana and Beth

While I'm happy to learn more about Dana, and her scene with Alex. (Maybe intentional, maybe I missed something, but I didn't realize Alex was a female)

I'm sorry to hear she's a living dead now, but maybe that's how she fits? Or maybe she is brought back to life? So many questions!!!

Beth, getting her groove on! That was crazy and hot. She is a tough little minks!

Maybe Beth is going to form a reverse harem!!

Abella, the peeping Tom!!!

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerover 4 years ago
First comment

It's my first comment!

Thanks for all your effort in writing this story. I know how hard it can be to keep at a single thread for a long time.

I do agree with the person beneath/above. I am pretty sure it was said Alex was male, if not the anatomy of Alex suggested male far more than female. It probably was intentional, but i'm curious to read back and double check some things. The one that stand sout is Alex's firm chest pressing against her back...

Also, it's getting a bit to smutty for my taste in lit. there were moments when I skipped over stuff to get to the plot and I think that's telling that as much fun as it is for Mr and Mrs to get it on, or Mrs and Mrs, time and place and all that. Beth doesn't sound like a wanton slut, she has self control and is dignified... yet she's opened her legs, fantasised and gone along with things that I really think her strong character wouldn't have.

JC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Youre story made me think of my own fiance and how horrible it would be for me to loose her. Your writing is amazing and makes me feel all the emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love your story but...

I have been so hooked on your story since chapter 1 been reading all up till now

In less than two days but this chapter I'm sorry to say jumped the shark this has the

Most plot holes out of any chapter yet 1ST why introduce this sjw woke bs with Alex

Being a lesbian I'm sorry to have to tell you but you can't mix a lesbian empowerment

Subplot with a story that has a guy shoving his dick so far up a fairy's snatch

It almost comes out the other end. 2ND you have have been planning this for awhile

Or just recently decided to " Go Woke " for what ever reason but your alienating

Your long term fans especially since you may have forgot but your so called lesbian

Character Dana was flirting with the male Mike character sorry but pick a lane wanna

Do sjw woke rainbow flag pandering Anita sarkisian trash that's fine wanna do a

Complex story with porn with a male main character fucking everything with a vagina

Then more power too you, but please don't try to flip flop 20 chapters in it just feels like a bunch of sjws got into your head or your not confident in the story so far so

your just doing what Every other writer in Hollywood is doing right now which is destroying free thought, creativity, and common sense By going woke I'll continue

to read and support you Cause I want you to succeed in your dreams but keep

The sexual orientation politics out of a really great Fantasy story please 🙏🤗

keep up the great story.

amber_jetamber_jetalmost 4 years ago
Really liked this one

I've only recently found your story and this is my favourite chapter so far.

I was properly surprised by Alex. Unlike some people I enjoy having my preconceptions challenged.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Beth

That Beth is a Freak!

Which is just the way I like her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for continuing to weave this epic tale. This has quickly become one of my favorite stories. Your ability to make the scenes seem to jump off the page and live inside your readers imagination is truly amazing and speaks to your creativity and thoughtfulness. You rarely stumble upon such talent in a book store and you are allowing your fan base the opportunity to read it for free. That is why I say thank you.

Andrew

P.s. I really loved the subtle homage to tefler's sci-fi saga. Well played writerannabelle, well played.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beth is a BEAST!

I resonate with Beth so much! I feel like I would be getting in on the monster action too! Her scenes have been some of my very favorites. Your story is absolutely AMAZING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dana's surprise death.

Recently came across this series and almost gave it a miss as I saw there were 57 chapters. I'm not usually one to read extremely long stories, but read the first chapter and got hooked!

I felt moved to comment about Dana's "dead" status. While it surprised me, I think I know where you are going with this based on what was mentioned in a previous chapter. Not going to spoil for future readers; I'll just keep reading and see if my suspicion is correct. Can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Beth is my hero.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Gentry detest being called fairies

Or, as the old Scottish poem advises us:

"Gin ye ca' me imp or elf

I rede ye look weel ta yeself;

Gin ye call me fairy

I'll work ye muckle tarrie;

Gind guid neibour ye ca' me

Then guid neibour I will be;

But gin ye ca' me seelie wicht

I'll be your freend baith day and nicht."

- Chambers, 1842

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What a rollercoaster! From purest love to purest lust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Abella's Tail

"I was, uh, just having trouble with my tail. It got stuck."

Gee, I wonder how that might have happened...

Made me laugh so hard!

dr_lizardodr_lizardoabout 3 years ago

Dana nooooo ;_;

When I started reading a story titled "Home for Horny Monsters" I was not expecting to be white-knuckling it or have my emotions put through the wringer like this

Rainyday493Rainyday493about 3 years ago

Holy shit. Made me feel like fucking the bloody minotaur!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Such wonderful twists in your story, thank you so much for sharing the interesting places that your mind goes to!

Taco76310Taco76310almost 3 years ago

Was wondering if there were male monsters and what would happen. Guess Beth is what happens. Dana is sad part though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Been waiting for this minotaur scene for so many chapters. Definitely did not disappoint.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like the fact that Danas nickname is Sparks, takes me back to Teflers TSM

ChrisHeadyChrisHeadyover 2 years ago

Why couldn't Abella and Asterion become the same kind of friends at some point? ;-) She's made of stone so he wouldn't hurt her and she is very sexual!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The the idiot below me. How come you are here at chapter 20, when you complain so much....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn Beth is a freak I love her!

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Beth must be a SIZE QUEEN!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
WTF?

I'm beginning to think Beth is a freak! Fist a huge dildo, then a demon, and now a minotaur! What's next? Seriously, where do you come with these ideas? Don't get me wrong I like! I like a lot! About the only comment I can think of is: you go girl! You go! That goes for Beth too! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you again for your work. I'm not that into lesbian stuff, but woaw that scene was hot. The cut off was some intense emotional whiplash though lol

HoubovyJazykHoubovyJazykabout 2 years ago

Oh no RIP Dana 😭😭 Your story is riveting. I hate to see how Dana is gonna get used by Darryl. Can’t wait to find out what’s up with the clock and the Lady of the Labyrinth. And this is only part 20 out of 80. 😱 you spoil us rotten cause your work is so good

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 2 years ago

Damn that Beth sure has a magic pussy

WoofwolfWoofwolfabout 2 years ago

Let me preface by saying I love this story.

Why wasn't Abella surprised to see Beth? Abella is trapped, Injured, and separated from Companions, with no way for the others to reach her, and then in stumbles a human she knows very well, and doesn't act surprised? Doesn't mention Beth by name, instead waiting for her to introduce herself.

Beth is just discovering the magical world with Mirror demon and Lily, and she seems to be into it, danger and all. If she met a new creature for the first time, who immediately recognized her and called her by name, what would that do to Beth?

Would she be happy to have already made a friend in the new magical world?

Would she be horrified that Abella's reaction implies she has already been a part of the magical world with no memory of it? How would that affect her?

Instead Abella acts like a complete stranger. Was this a calculated move by Abella? I hope so, but why?

I love this series, this is the one time I have been genuinely confused by a character's decision.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What Dana just died just like that i hope it is not the end for her. And Beth is something really.

DruggoDruggoalmost 2 years ago

Mmmmm split by minotaur cock.

Love how you get beth rolling hard.

Then the fairy and Mike.

Creative

lukeey90lukeey90almost 2 years ago

Beth just love monstrous cocks... she can't help herself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very enjoyable read. Some details felt forced and shoehorned in. Alex being referred to has a ‘bf’ in a previous chapter and then suddenly changed into a girl felt like pandering and turned Dana from an awesome spunky fun girl into a very average, boring lesbian that just fills every stereotype.

haarekhaarekalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Mazes have forks and dead ends, labyrinths does not. Love Beth (even if monster dicks are not my thing)

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[20.10.22]

More invisible Ninjas dicing onions in my room..

MrNyceDom39MrNyceDom39over 1 year ago

Another great chapter by the literary genius Annabelle. 😁😎 my only criticism of your writing is that i wish the chapters were longer lol. Too bad the minitor didnt enjoy abela too...but its understandable with her human fetish and all lol. Would have been hot if beth had round two with asterion in her ass...bet he could bottom out there easily...and having already came once...ill bet it would have been a long and amazi g ride for beth😁 keep up the great work Annabelle. Dont ever stopr writing and dont ever change. Your beyond amazing. Words fail me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gawd, just imagining Beth taking a huge bull cock makes me shiver, loving your story Annabelle. I do wish chapters were longer too.

USMCVetUSMCVetover 1 year ago

Lol. Beth is quite the slut. Well Done! Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i love this chapter, but i'm way more curious on dana and alex's story even though they're only side characters, i'm gonna sound so pathetic but their story made me emotional a little bit.

upyoursixupyoursixabout 1 year ago

Sparks/Dana.... have you read Three Square Meals?!

Darrell269Darrell269about 1 year ago

Please tell Dana the pizza delivery girl will be ok in the up coming chapters ❓❓

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I freaking cried when reading Alex and Dana’s story. You are NOT supposed to cry on this platform.

Gym52Gym52about 1 year ago

It is great that you have moved from M/f to f/f and F/m relationships, this is adding further dimensions to both the characters and the scenarios.

Procurator9Procurator911 months ago

Someone has been watching too much Indiana Jones or Lara Croft as the case may be ...😉

brunnzlbrunnzl10 months ago

This is by far the best story I have ever read on this platform, and one of the best pieces of phantasma in general.

It's like Harry Potter for adults, meticulously crafted and full of imaginative surprises. And though I do not in the least have a furry or otherwise nonhuman kink, I find your writing incredibly erotic. Thank you so far, I wonder what awaits me in the next chapters.

danteifa2danteifa29 months ago

Remarkable twist

FrenchTomcatFrenchTomcat9 months ago

I loved the emotions in Dana and Alex's relationship. Wholesome, deep, strong. Perfect :) thank you for bringing this to our world!

D1noSlayerD1noSlayer8 months ago

Hey, idk if you'll see this, but just realised that there is another Dana who has the nickname Sparks in the famous harem space opera Three Square Meals by Tefler. Coincidence? Or inspiration?

MudlingMudling4 months ago

I. am thorley enjorjng your book when i finish I wa going to send money if you let me know how Robert horn

srv3135srv31353 months ago

Beth is one awesome nymphomaniac. I love her! Great character

Gadf77Gadf773 months ago

Wow, that scene with Beth and the Minotaur was awesome. And somehow I missed the fact that Alex was a girl. I thought for a second that you made a mistake. But then I backtracked a little bit and read it properly. Also, it's a shame that Dana died. I would've liked it if she lived. But that's your decision as the writer.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I like the relationship with Alex. I didn't know she was a woman. That surprised me. Beth is having a good time fulfilling her fantasies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
10504 Followers
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...