All Comments on 'Aunt Ellen Ch. 5'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Xman72357Xman72357over 19 years ago
Great Story

Hope you continue the story line for Ellen and/or Matt There is so many different direction for the characters to go in. The way you write is excellent.

fregenfregenover 18 years ago
Enjoyable

Very enjoyable story about people who care about each other and like sex. Well done. Nicely written. It would be a shame not to follow the line, if not with an established novel, at least to explore the further life events of Ellen and Matt.

fifty5fifty5almost 18 years ago
A good story, with great sex!

Novel or not, I'm eager to hear about how Aunty Ellen's job turns out, the girls at the night out, and more about Matt and Kathy would be good too.

Now I'm off to look for 'Change of Plan'...

PS Congrats on the Nude Day story too: yours was my fave of the 3 prize winners.

Gary13Gary13over 16 years ago
Excellence is routine

Alex, you've done it again. Thanks for sharing your talents! Gary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
great stuff

i didn't want it to finish loved it from start to finish are we going to hear more i hope so

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Excellant

I love you style of writing, i`ve read a few of your entrys and i`m so engrossed, like a pet waiting on it`s owner to fill the water bowl, thx for the visit inside your minds eye, nathan

Greybear42Greybear42over 13 years ago
Keep Ellen Going

I have no problem with this series stopping but I would love to see Ellen and this world used in many more stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
ellen and compay

alovely, genle story. more please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
please

let him fuck his mum

BCbusboyBCbusboyover 12 years ago
Just Great!!

Loved the Aunt Ellen series and will be looking forward to more of the same, as well as the continuing saga of Kathy and Matt (and any possible rentals, therein).

Keep up the Good Works.

bcbusboy

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
I'm sorry that this has come to an end and...

I hope it will continue later. I was hoping to hear more of Ellen's new girl friends and how Kathy/Matt managed their lives beyond the two weeks they were together. The story "Laying the Ghost" is supposed to continue with Ellen, so we'll see what happens. This author, Alex, has a long list of stories that will occupy this reader for a long time. I'd be willing to bet that there will be some other interesting characters that we'll be infatuated with. Thanks to Alex for his work for our enjoyment.

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
Awesome !

My only complaint is that the story has finished and I want it to continue.

But that said, this is definitely one of the best and hottest stories I've read on here.

Thank you for a great read !

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Wonderful story

I would love to read more about Ellen and also Matt & Kathy as they move through life together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really great series!

This was a wonderful set of pure sex AND love for each other. I have a pregnancy fetish and would have had both women end up pregnant with big bellies showing!!!

jsch1947jsch1947over 4 years ago
Well written

My only complaint.

There's a formula that's in use. It made the 'Gray' series unrealistic.

You've fallen into it. It's easy scorekeeping.

Orgasms are always in pairs.

One male, one female. Always synchronized and together.

Really life sex doesn't happen that way (thank God). Women have 4-5 for every male orgasm over the course of an all night fuck. And they are usually Not together

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 4 years ago
Great tale and fun storyline

You have a great group of people you've introduced in this tale, and you could do many stand alone tales with them all. Matt and Karen, as one. The Trueman's another. Ellen and various combinations of all. I think you are talented enough to do that without turning Ellen into a total slut. Continued adventures of Matt and Kathy as they develop a deeper relationship too. Ultimately I would personally love to see EVERYONE mentioned in some kind of incestuous sexual activity, (all characters mentioned in this tale) and finally Matt, Kathy, and Ellen in a long term relationship. 5 stars on all parts and I'll be reading your other works and checking out your friend you mentioned too. Thank you for all your writings.

You have a good imagination please keep it up.

Shamdawg1977Shamdawg1977over 1 year ago

Excellently written. Loved the detail.

mrdata9770mrdata977011 months ago

(5/14/2023) This was a wonderful Hot little series and I agree with Fuzzy_Kbear. I’d like to see Ellen, Kathy, and Matt in a long-term relationship. And there must be babies eventually. Hey, it’s a fantasy, isn’t it? Five stars again. I’ve got to search the author’s list.

LaphroaigLaphroaig8 months ago

Great tale. Needs expanding on. Would love to read more please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
1363 Followers
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Aunt Ellen Ch. 4 Previous Part
Aunt Ellen Series Info