All Comments on 'Lady Peasant Ch. 10'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Bravo!

I love it!

I had somehow stumbled across one of your older stories and found you had just posted the first installment of Lady Peasant.. and I've been hooked ever since and read every one of your submissions. Great work, would love to see more multiple part stories in the future =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
if Al was a prince

why was Al playing the peaseant boy in her father's peasent village?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great!

please continue this story. i absolutely love the romantic story you wrote. :) thanks a lot

wifefuckedwifefuckedabout 19 years ago
It's a Fairy Tale!

Anonymous, this is a fairytale. It doesn't matter why the King's son was playing a peasant in the forest! The reason is obvious. So he can meet Gwendolyn and the story can conclude the way it does!

Don't demand logic in imagination! It is fiction!

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayover 18 years ago
I should have....

known and expected nothing less than wonderful from your very talented mind and fingers...a 10+++...i've voted each chapter but waited till the end to comment on this one. I love this story, my heart was full for the sadness for Al and Gwen even though i suspected that it might end this way, i was hoping anyway and of course you never disapoint. As always i look forward to something new and yes your greedy fans and public request it quickly please!!*smile*...can't wait to see what comes out of your mind next. respectfully a fan in Texas

sweetcherrie85sweetcherrie85over 18 years ago
Wonderfully Written

This story was wonderful. I have read a few of your other stories and have found you to do things in a way that is not fully sexual. You make it a story and you actually make characters that one gets to like so that by the end there is a genuine smile on your face when they ended up together. You are a wonderful writer and I cannot wait to read more of your work.

PenceysSecretPenceysSecretover 17 years ago
WONDERFUL!

Im so happy whee! this was a fantastic story! And obviously.... He was playing a peasant in a neighboring village lest he be recognized in his own as a prince could not be as easily sheltered as a lady. :P DUH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful Absolutely wonderful

Thank you so much for writing these fairy tale type of stories. I just never get to read these type because nobody seems to want to write them. These are my favorite type of stories and I love what you did with this one. Please write more of these stories. Great job with it. Like I said; wonderful, absolutely wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
how sweet

i love this! you have obvious talent. don't ever stop writing!

pink_lillypink_lillyover 15 years ago
beautiful

i feel that the story was a bit rushed but in summary the story was really good. i enjoyed reading it

catiz1catiz1over 14 years ago
GREAT!!!!!

I loved this one. I have read it twice. Keep up the good work, u r a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This is a really good story I hope you write more like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
LOOOVVEEE IT!!!!!!!!

Please write lots more of this kind of story. And I mean the series, not just this chapter. I love historical romances, and this one is so sweet. Please continue to write beautiful love stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I was hesitant to read a period piece but this was fantastic. I would appreciate more from this series or like it. I like the romance here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I loved this series!!!

I loved this series! This is what I read romance novels for so it was perfect to have the best parts of a novel in 10 perfectly put together pages. I am so excited to see what else you have written and what you will write in the future. Keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Satisfying...

Knowing where a plot is headed doesn't mean that the story isn't interesting. In fact, in cases like this, it'sstill very satisfying to have the fairy tale ending.

Is "cockie" a British saying?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Loved This Story! Please Write More Like This. :)

lottie_8853lottie_8853over 10 years ago
Romantic

I loved this story, it was so lovely and romantic!!! :-)

toridankmtoridankmalmost 10 years ago
yes

Love this set of stories!!! Love the romance and the build up and the ending was great!!!

aisielynnaisielynnover 9 years ago
*smiles*

Very lovely short series. i truly enjoyed the romance and build-up to the revelation that he was the Prince. Although, i must admit that the use of "cockie" and "stiffie" became a bit distracting.... but like any good reader, I read them in terms a bit more to my taste (ie: cock and dick). *grins* Again, a very enjoyable series. It's nice to have a lil romance now and again. *winks*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
:)

So glad I found this story it reminds me of the joys and fun of my first love :) hope to see a similar story in the future

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

You are my favorite author <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Story

Sometimes I fear long erotica series to bring too much story and almost leave out the sex. But definitely not on this one. The fiction parts were truly entertaining and blended in perfectly. Keep up the good work!

Horseman68Horseman68about 6 years ago
So Well Done.

Thank you for this little fairytale story. A delight. Commented in an earlier chapter, that you are gifted with the ability to write these type tales with just the right touch, as well as delve into the darker themes for other genre as you may wish. Was also surprised at the scarcity of comments on the chapters of the story as you mentioned. Can only believe, in light of comments at the end, that like myself readers were perhaps just too anxious to get to the next chapter. Mea culpa for them. As that may be, and knowing that these comments come 13 years after the fact, would hope that you would fancy to write more of these tales. They give a welcome escape from the complexities of real life happening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great feel-good Story

Loved it! You're the only author I write to on this site. We are unworthy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12590 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Lady Peasant Series Info