All Comments on 'Panty Wearing for Men'

by Pinkmanties

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Epic stupidity

So bad I'm STILL laughing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Finally the truth is out!

Damn, I don't think there is anything better than to wrap a pair of sexy, soft panties around your dick and enjoy the feel of that satin-smooth feeling as they slide over your cock. That feeling always brings the most powerful climax you can have.

Sometimes it is just super sexy to just slip them on and feel how hard your dick gets just knowing you have the sexy girl panties on. I love to wear them in public and just feel them rub against my raging hardon. Just sitting at a table rubbing your hardon through the panties will always get me off. Hey, don't knock it unless you try it first. If you have the balls ask your girl for a pair of hers to wear. Most chicks really get off seeing how hard you get with them on! They beat lotion, etc. on your dick to cum! It's that forbidden sexual pleasure of something we aren't supposed to enjoy!

b8masterb8masterover 3 years ago
WOW

You've really summed up the way I feel.

SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy6245over 3 years ago
Always PANTIED ;-)

Your thread has summed up this PantyBoi's Fetish most succinctly. It's "all about the LINGERIE" the delightful, feminine dainties that Women use to enhance all of their charms. I'm a long-time PantyBoi ever since I stepped into my Sister's nylon bikiniπŸ‘™ panties. I've been fortunate to have three girlfriends that assisted me in my "Lingerie Lust" (a strong sexual desire/delight/pleasure). They loved how hard my COCK became when it's stretching that delightful lace or silky panel! I believe that one really enjoyed having her Lesbian Lover, Christine, adorned in crotchless panty.

You're right by me, there's no better feeling than that dainty g-string or a tight thong "teasing/tickling" my taut butt-hole. The smooth embrace of stockings drawn up my legs. The "tug" of the garters/suspenders when closing the clasp on the shimmering welt is so "Mmmm" enjoyable!!! A skimpy, sheer babydoll feels incredibly arousing on my pointy nipples.

No need to get in a rush, because a cock ring can assist in a prolonged panty session. It helps with "Christine's" edging, and enhances my ball drenching eruption πŸ’πŸ‘πŸ’§πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’§...Mmmm!!!

You're also right about the butt. I like to enjoy that "full" sensation with a Tampax in Christine's boipussy. I tug on the string while swirling my precummies on my plump glans. Occasionally I'll slip into some heelsπŸ‘  as they perk up my ass, when i admire my "look" in the wardrobe mirror.

This should be required reading for any PantyBoi/Crossdresser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
pantie delight

It's been a pleasure wearing women's panties for years and I don't ever intend to stop. The bright colors are very nice, but it's mostly about the fabric. I prefer briefs in a nylon/spandex or satin and I just love the erotic sensation I get when putting on a new pair for the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

He stated my beliefs perfectly..!!!..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The use of g-string panties is a BIG plus. It will agitate you ass hole . so as to keep you in constant semi arousal. What could be better than that,.!!! LOL

fran969fran969almost 3 years ago

I love wearing panties. My biggest problem ? Deciding which pair to wear each day...!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love wearing panties and bras. It gives me a sexy feeling. I often wear them under my street clothes . It's so hot secretly knowing I'm a girl underneath. In fact I am wearing them as I write this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s my fetish to. But the genesis could be a little longer and less set up. I know how to jackoff with panties on

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was in a car accident and I have been unable to masturbate for many years. The ambulance EMT kept me alive even though I had both a nylon pant slip and nylon panties. It was a little embarrassing. I don't recommend it, at least if you can avoid it.

fran969fran969about 2 years ago

Great story. I agree with everything you said. i couldn't have stated it better..! AAA+++

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, I've been wearing since around 12 years old and now almost 55 years later more now than ever. I'm totally straight and have found a bunch of women in my life that supported me in my fetish and really dug it much to their surprise. It's such a turn on to go panty shopping with your girlfriend both buying stuff to wear for each other. I understand that most people don't think about it or consider the idea of dressing up for their partner but for whatever reason it's some of my best memories with women and visa versa. I've had nothing but appreciation for the experience. We all have stuff in our heads but sex is of the best releases on earth

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous