All Comments on 'Watch Me Fuck You Up'

by Xyta_Midnyte

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Outstanding!

I love you ability to paint a picture with your words. More like this, please!

Pdp68

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Shy Siren

Wow...

Honestly, he DID deserve it. That guy sounded like a jerk, to say the least.

Also, remind me to never get on your bad side. Ticked-off Xyta is a bit scary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Laughably bad

You ignore any possibility of consequences. I wonder if she survives? Lopsided baloney.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You're a true Goddess

OMG, I'm a guy and I LOVE your violence.

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteover 4 years agoAuthor
Response: Anon 07/18/18

More naughty men getting their comeuppance! Heh, right on it. ;-)

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteover 4 years agoAuthor
Response: Shy Siren 09/15/18

Lol, he was a jerk and yes, Angry Xyta (TM) is not someone to cross.

Maybe she'll make a reapperance at some point.

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteover 4 years agoAuthor
Response: Anon 03/23/19

Oh, in the real world I very much doubt this character would survive. This Xyta is the type of person who utterly destoryes the reputation of the BDSM community and would be insta-banned from any club/play area/event for life (and possibly arrested too).

But ... for the purposes of fantasy? This Xyta was very fun to play.

Sorry the audio overall didn't hit your buttons.

Perhaps a more realistic scenario would suit you better?

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteover 4 years agoAuthor
Response: Anon 06/28/19

Oh my. Well, there we are. Within the realms of fantasy, this is a perfectly acceptable way to deal with problems.

I'm glad you enjoyed the audio. :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved this story too

Xyta, Thanks for responding to the anonymous comment I left about "What should I call you today?". After listening to that story, I couldn't resist checking out this title. You probably would guess that someone who enjoyed that story would also like this one. I did thoroughly enjoy this story. I particularly enjoyed the way you slowly exerted your control over him and having a woman play with my ass has always been a favorite kink. I also would rather lick a woman than do anything else. So, I loved the portion where you used his mouth. Your voice is so sensuous and it sounds so natural when you talk dirty. Thanks again for a very arousing half an hour. I will certainly be checking out more of your stories when I get a chance.

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteabout 4 years agoAuthor
Response: Anon 02/20/20

Hi again! :D

I'm so very, very pleased you're enjoying my audios. I do like to reach as far as I can in different scenarios and ideas, so I'm thrilled to know this, as well as ' What Should I Call You Today' are pieces you've enjoyed.

I do hope you continue to find content from me that pushes the right buttons for you. I love knowing how people enjoy what I do.

Xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXyta_Midnyte@Xyta_Midnyte
1227 Followers
Hey, I'm Xyta (Zee-taah), purveyor of sensual voice acting and erotic storytelling. Regular, exclusive audios may be found at: patreon.com/xytamidnyte fansly.com/XytaMidnyte xytamidnyte.gumroad.com/ For custom/personalised audio work contact via Literotica's feedback form to...