All Comments on 'The Locksmith'

by cdbrittany4bbc

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good, but could have been better

This was good, but the story line could have been great. It felt a little rushed and no pretext as to him taking on the black guy's cock and letting the wife be had without even one whimper or "please don't" anywhere. Still a good story, but could have been much better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just to be picky

Go buy bolt cutters and that is probably over doing to get the lock off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

(have not finished your story yet, bear with me)

I recently went to get a refill on my brow gel. I didn't have the old cartridge and I tried to describe it to the sales girl. I didn't give good description but she found substitute and asked who it's for. I admitted the brow gel is for me and I've been wearing it for nearly 20 years. This made shopping much easier. She wasn't bothered, even applied the color to my brows and I bought it now my new brand.

A suggestion (not for story but in general). Don't pretend to buy stuff for wife. Just buy what you want. And then, when you are bold enough freely admit it's for you. If you can include that thought in a story-line at erotica even better.

- K

PittsburghBull4CuckPittsburghBull4Cuckalmost 6 years ago
Good Story

Take the outline you have here and make it 3-4 pages long. Let people get to know you and your wife and build up to the sex.

ChastizedChastizedover 5 years ago

Pierce him and install a real chastity tube. Ohhhh

northirishdivernorthirishdiverabout 5 years ago
Part two

Loved it wondering when the next part is

northirishdivernorthirishdiverabout 4 years ago
Nice beginning

Good start, do keep it coming

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 2 years ago

I love the idea of being caught and super embarrassed!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous