All Comments on 'Night of the Nude Succubus Orgy'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Unknown81Unknown81almost 6 years ago
Well...

At least this is one of the only stories you've done where someone doesn't die after having sex with a succubus...

That being said, good story, BTW, manyeyedhydra...

Monmusu_WriterMonmusu_Writeralmost 6 years ago
Great story

Erotic horror isn't really my cup of tea, so I appreciate your stories that aren't lethal.

The slow buildup to the actual orgy helped build my expectations. I'd be interested in reading a story about the debauchery of Willis Smout.

I would have liked to read more about what happened with Donnie and Kris... but I guess that would have made the story even longer and risk becoming repetitive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I like your style~!

You are consistently a 4 or a 5 star writer. Love it.

Wish you'd pump out more, heh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hydra is back!!

Good to see ya back hydra, its been forever and day since I read anything from you. New characters and succubi Lappa really stood out character wise out of all the succubi. Wish we could have seen more of Veltra or what was happening on Kris end of the orgy but was heard not much was missed. Surprisingly everyone lived at the end which was pleasant all in all a very long over due return story and new favorite of mine.

Rockstar601Rockstar601over 5 years ago
Like always I have favorites

Kappa and Eroculupyga were indeed those favorites... great fic , Hydra. I’m glad you’ve decided to come back!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Welcome back

Great to see that you are still writing stuff. But if i am honest i'd actually want to read more Succubus Summoning and not this. In comparison i found it extremely bland. I just enjoy longer story lines with a lot world building.

Imperator_9Imperator_9over 5 years ago
Excellent!

Great story. The interplay between the succubi really made this. Awesome stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Incredibly Fun Read.

As said in the heading, very fun read. Characters felt somewhat varied and invite the reader to want to know more about them.

Also... The mention that one of the protagonists was a 4Chan user, and so was his ‘benefactor, was somewhat amusing. A brief glance of the place and it’s reputation does give the impression that this story could take place among the ’channers if Succubi were real. 4chan and it’s users are kind of infamous like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One of my favorite authors with an even better tale.

You hit this one out of the park. Great sex. Great lessons and hopefully, a greater chance of a repeat encounter.

MacDapperMacDapperover 5 years ago
Welcome back!

Its been far too long. I hope that you will continue your most excellent Succubus Summoning series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So glad you’re back

I am so glad you’re back, you’re stories are so hot. I hope you’ll be putting out Succubus Summoning 3 soon. Please please pleeeaaassseee

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved It

At first I thought it was going to be a muscle futa rape scene but instead it ended up rather pleasant. Also holy shit no one died, 10/10 would jack off again.

Black_and_White_WriterBlack_and_White_Writerover 5 years ago
Lovely

Lovely to read a ‘Non-fatal’ story for a change. :) A great build up, nice sex scenes and a great atmosphere you’ve built up and unlike so many writers here you’ve not got repetitious in the story, you get in build it up... climax – literally! And the end :)

SonofSatanSonofSatanover 5 years ago
welcum back!!

it's been too long.. fuck... great story mate!!

jkthekatjkthekatover 5 years ago
I agree with sonof

You can write!

KissMeKitty93KissMeKitty93over 5 years ago

fucking awesome, I got a little excited at it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing

this i by far the hottest erotica ive ever read. Amazing job

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987over 4 years ago
Well done

I enjoyed that more than I thought I might.

vdamatovdamatoabout 3 years ago
This is one of the bests

This is one of the best stories mr hydra. I think that i would like to read the next year.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous