All Comments on 'Dominating the Asian Tease Ch. 03'

by JustAnotherDirtyMind

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

fuck every word of this is so good please update again soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More please

Please continue the story, it is very erotic.

GrimmloverGrimmloveralmost 6 years ago
Can't wait for more!

Each chapter is better than the last! Please continue the story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This is so good

I usually don’t like race-play stories, especially those in which the minority race is dominated by someone white. However, this stopped being (only) about race play, when you introduced this element of their past, where she had so traumatizingly wronged him. Now we know he’s not hate fucking her because he’s some white guy who gets off on exerting dominance over little Asian girls, but because he has long-brewing, deep-seated hurt that he’s avenging. And the result is clearly confusing to them both. Whew. It makes the story so much hotter for me this way. I can’t wait to read more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Story!

Excellent erotic tale! Hope you continue writing either along this storyline or similar themed stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I've positively commented on each chapter of this story and don't want to be redundant but I feel an obligation to express my appreciation. The characters and plot, cultural and emotional salience and resonance, the excruciating yet exquisite agony and ecstasy ... This story soars and sears into the soul ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

okay she is bitch he and his friend already ruined her filmed her he had his revenge but he abused her asshole brutally i dont knoe how dhe survived i dont think he used lube whe using buttplug and thrusting and fuckin her ass he used lube a lot later just prior to cumming

all this went overboard now he is a rapist and might do with other women too whoever wronged him even the slightest

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous