All Comments on 'Sylvia's Surprise Ch. 05'

by whome712

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
RTR10RTR10almost 6 years ago

Love the stories but ready for something to happen. No way could they carry on this way & NOT get caught. Herb is retired, does he not wonder where Sylvia disappears to each day? And John supposedly thinks of Herb as a father, where is the guilt over cheating on his wife, & sleeping with Herb's wife? And why is John never at work? Didn't he buy Herb's company? Why isn't he ever there? Next chapter, Lori comes home from work sick, she's gone to the doctor & finds out she's pregnant, she can't wait to tell John so she rushes home, but she walks into the room & sees her mom & husband fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lori's POV

After the previous chapter, I commented on at least one of Lori's possible reactions to all of this, and it might be interesting to get a more detailed take on her observations. It could go either way, although I have my own preference from a character study / story arc point of view.

Hell, Herb may even find the courage to ask for more help with "household chores"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Style !

Superbly written, always a good build up which is not too long and rambling.

I just hope these "Sylvia" stories continue.

I had a mother-in-law who was simply stunning and took my breath away the first time we met. Stupidly, I failed to pick up on the signals, or at least did'nt have the courage to push it but boy, have I regretted it ever since. Sadly she is not with us now but she crosses my mind every day.

luvaslipluvaslipover 5 years ago
Hot and juicy

When I was in my twenty''s I married my wife and her mother was in her mid 40's and stacked. She took very good care of her self and dressed well. Not long after her daughter and I married she started sending me signals that she was interested in some sex as her husband had died. We did have sex up to the time of her death. I have a lot of memories of fucking her at different places and how we made love. Your story brought back those time. enjoyed your story and look forward to more of their escapades.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great work

I hope there is more to this story maybe get the wife involved somehow I will leave that to you to figure out maybe mum in law catches son in law and daughter having sex in the kitchen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please do something where the mother in law gets pregnant. You are a fantastic writer. Thank you so much.

shadowolf1shadowolf1over 2 years ago

Daughter needs to see them....watch and get hot....take her cloths off and join sucking on mom's tits or just sit on her face...as her husband is pounding her...then eat her pussy after he blows his load

AkpervertAkpervert7 months ago

This was an awesome ride. Lots of great, hot jerking material. I LOVED it all and wish I could have had a similar sexperience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous