All Comments on 'My Whipping'

by susangreenway

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Enjoyed

I really enjoyed this story. Very well written.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
almost prim and proper...but still quite arousing

After having grown up, both very accustomed to being spanked, I thought they would spank each other (never whip). Your accounting was a shade dry, and might have profited with more emotion, but as a first chapter, a great start. It appears that Sue would happily accept having her cunt spanked on a regular basis, just not whipped so hard. Happy to see Mom and Aunty out of the picture, especially when they didn't add any sexuality (just cruelty) to the plot development... unless you wanted to punish the two of them with a no holes/holds barred whipping... using the metal tips you alluded to!! Bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good start

I think Dennis and his sister should move to a different part of the country and live together as man and wife. And have babys together! And they should add some playful spankings to their sex lives to offset the cruelity of their mother.

But before they leave the area, they need to get mom and aunt Kathy together at moms house. Move the living room furniture around so that mom and Kathy could be stripped naked and tied over the back of the couch with their asses in the air and have their legs spread wide open to expose their pussys. Brother and sister should then take turns whipping mom and Kathy, making sure each strike landed directly on/in their holes, until they were begging for the whipping to stop. As an added punishment, sis & bro should get the biggest squirting dildo they can find, fill it with a horseradish and cayenne mixture, then use it to fuck mom and Kathy, and depositing their "cum" deep into mom and Kathy's cunts! Flip them over, tits up, and put clothes pins on their nipples and clits, before giving them round 2 of their whippings. And just before Dennis and sis leave, tie mom and Kathy into a 69 position, leaving each with a free hand so they can free themselves when they wake up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Physical abuse

I think that this is abuse and stupid and if I'm a 21 year old man and there's no way in hell I would allow my mom to do this to me because she one wasn't strong enough and two she knew the consequences that I would have left never to be seen by her again and as for my dad he was an alcoholic and was out of the picture when I was 5 he was and still is an idiot but never comes around because hes afraid of what I would do to him which I would be to bottom line is she needs to be arrested

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cunt spanking

Nice fantasy, having your pussy fully exposed is very erotic

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 4 years ago
Very fun read

Introducing aunt was perfect

Gym52Gym52about 2 years ago

Sounds as if a fun time was had by all in the end.

GayKatGayKat10 months ago

🔥 Wow, This Is Hot,,, Yes!

*

Hallo Susan!

*

Queen Jackie and I are giving your story "My Whipping" 5-Stars, and want to thank Leslie for recommending you to us..

*

Never knowing my own family, and growing up in an all girls group home, the taboos about incest, having sex with your parents or siblings just doesn't mean the same thing to me like it does most of our friends..

*

Me and my wife really loved the story, the only changes a couple of dykes might make is between the story characters, Susan and Dennis. ... Dennis is the one we want to hear screaming as "the bitch on wheels", Aunt Kathy, is caning his balls, and she doesn't stop until Susan has licked Mom to multiple orgasms, then Mom and Aunt Kathy change places and the fun starts all over again... for everyone but poor little Dennis!... But look, Mom and Aunt Kathy and sister Susan aren't heartless, their going to give him plenty of wet pussies and shity assholes to lick clean every day, what more could a male-toilet ask for?... 😛 Yum yum..

*

Now it should be obvious that Queen Jackie and I are really into female dominants, caning and training human-toilets, male or female and if the female is a big black woman with a real hairy pussy, well I just might trade places with her, wouldn't that be yummy 🤗..

*

Well Love, Queen Jackie and I are hoping to read a lot more about dominant females like Mom and Aunt Kathy,,, yes!

*

The Black Queen and Gay Kat..

💋💋💋

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous