All Comments on 'Allison's New Life Ch. 16'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
lilsubalexlilsubalexabout 19 years ago
Very accurately & evocatively told!

GIA:

Wow! Again *g* ... my Dominant lives over an hour from me and travels pretty often ... so phone sex is pretty common (good and bad there!!) and you did a great job of making the call, the emotions, the sensations VERY real! Great job!!

*chuckling* at Chad's turn and wondering what will happen with Diana. I don't think I like the idea of Todd dominating Diana with Diana involved in their relationship. Once or twice perhaps, but I guess it is the romantic in me that wants to see where Allison & Todd go -- you started down that path in this chapter.

Having said that, if you do go that route, I'm sure you'll handle it in a way that I haven't thought of and make me love it too!!!!

Oh, and if our anonymous critic/poster is reading this, I'm curious to know what you DO like in a story and what you don't feel you literary senses aren't getting from this novel but yet it keeps bringing you back???

drksideofthemoondrksideofthemoonabout 19 years ago
Wow!

I didn't see the Chad and Dianne thing coming...

Once again you amaze me...and a lot of other things...

LuciousBi-Writes4ULuciousBi-Writes4Uabout 19 years ago
hmmmmm....

that was great!

nice twist!!

love it and you...

Kisses,

T

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Domination/Submission: Fun on both sides

Ain't masterbation the next best thing when done correctly!

I must admit you raised my curiosity index tremendously with Chad and Diana's latest romp. Perhaps Chad would like to be dominated by Allison once or twice...or even better, by Todd. And certainly with Allison's revelation to Todd of Chad and Diana, there are numerous new possibilities with Todd and Diana...maybe Todd will have a stable of 3 here.

The possibilities are endless...keep up the excellent work. (Allison and Todd have become a pair of my favorite characters on this site. Leave them happy at the end, but fuck with their mind until then.)

Again 4 condoms out of 4!

bear2readbear2readalmost 17 years ago
Phone This One In

I can't recall any hotter description of phone sex. Wow! Just when I thought it couldn't get any sexier, you just raised the ante!! Great job - and then the immediate disconnect from Todd on the phone and her disappointment at him hanging up so suddenly. Terrific emotion captured there. Superb!

4u2_nv4u2_nvalmost 15 years ago
Oh Em Gee

normally i hate phone sex stories - they're like looking through a mirror at another mirror, cold and distorted, but not this!! Whatever hater you keep referring to that torments you, apparently they're a eunuch or just dying of rampant jealousy cuz that was hot n even tho everyone has preferences towards one story over another, i still find anything you write enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
one of the best

This chapter is amazing, perfect balance of painful torture and earth-shattering climax. Well done.

joodlejoodleover 11 years ago
Love this chapter

I agree that as phone sex goes, this was the creme de la creme. The suction cup "3 more times" part always makes me shiver with erotic energy, wanting my "Todd" to come and get me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great phone sex since they weren't together. I loved it!

RunsAmokRunsAmokover 7 years ago

That was... kind of romantic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12586 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES