All Comments on 'Cage Cumming - A Ruined Orgasm'

by ShiroiYuki

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great story

loved the idea of this story, love to read more like this

graymangazergraymangazerover 5 years ago

Nice for what it was; a short vignette looking at what I assume is the start of a femdom relationship, but it could have been a little longer, making it even better.

I hope there's more to come (pun intended) with some background and characterization and of course more cruel torments from Ava.

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 5 years ago
Quite good.

Too short, could have used better description of cage. Hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Caged orgasms

Mine happened under different circumstances. I hadn’t cum in a couple of weeks. My wife was on a date that went very well. She texted me and told me she was heading home and wanted me naked and caged.

She comes home, tells me she has a treat for me, tells me what they did as she rides my face, pauses every few minutes to grill me, to make me say aloud why we no longer have intercourse and to tell her I’m her cuckold. She really gets into this reunion lovemaking and that night was no different. She floods my face as she orgasms.

Afterwards I think I might be released only to hear her comment I must have really liked what I heard. I tell her I did, but not seeing the connection. She tells me to look.

I look down and there’s cum dripping from the cage

I tell her I didn’t even notice. It certainly felt like an orgasm. She kisses me goodnight and heads to the master bedroom.

strand7095strand7095over 5 years ago

Enjoyed your story very much. Hopefully we will get to hear about round two!

RegretsRegretsover 5 years ago
Five for eroticism,but this is pointless cruelty

It is arousing but when it comes down to looking at the relationship there is nothing there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

she is just another cruel whore he should get out while he can

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

idk how I found this but I really enjoyed it. I liked that you left out the lengthy, boring and honestly unnecessary descriptions of stuff I've had to read in other stories. I liked that you focused on the important bits people (me) like to read about you know? With these types of stories the important part is the cage and the submission connected to it. However while I loved the story I feel like you could've should've put more energy into writing more – maybe make the sex more elaborate, talk more about how he feels, idc. 4.8/5 loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Haha! Too funny for words

The cage is a toy. He doesn't need the key to open the lock or remove it. Even a half way mechanical guy uses a screwdriver or a pair of pliers and removes it. If he wants to play the game his way, just stop by a locksmith, suffer a little embarrassment, and have 10 or 12 keys made for the lock and hide them around the house to use whenever. But when she wants to play hard, simply sit up and backhand her with his hands cuffed together. Pretty easy to smack her down. Then get the keys, unlock himself and throw the bitch out. Of course it would be even easier to stand up and dial the police. She goes to jail and he throws all her stuff into trash bags. If she's just a girlfriend it costs nothing to be rid of the bitch. If this is his cunt wife, then a good lawyer has her thrown in jail and she ends up giving up most of the marital assets to avoid a long jail term. Illegal restraint, assault, battery, sexual assault and spousal abuse would earn her years in jail. I think she walks away with nothing but her clothes and her maiden name. Badly thought out drivel.

1 star

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 5 years ago
Get away at first chance

If someone is this cruel to you one time, they will do it again and again. Get away when you can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Love a good ruined orgasm, just love it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

y'all leaving comments about abusive female partners like you didn't deliberately read femdom erotica smh. if you have a problem with it, don't read it. this is fantasy, it's hot. quit whining and go jerk off to something your style. calling her a bitch and dreaming about divorces is pathetic. The cruelty is arousing, dumbasses

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos6 months ago

Having a high sex drive is not a bad thing and masturbating is totally normal. Also, he only agreed to wear it for a couple days. She is abusing his trust and not treating him well at all.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I don’t know if this will go up as the story was 5 years ago. But I will say I loved it. Maybe because I love wearing a cage. I find my wife/mistress 13 years ago. Starting out knowing I loved to be punished. With whip and being caged. With in 4 years . I got her to go out on a date. When she came home. She told me all about it. I wasn’t mad. I ask if she would like to do it again. She said I can’t tease other man. I said you don’t have to. I would love to go down on you afterwards. But it was about a year before she did. And I in joyed her seating on my face. Soon she was texting me. As I was getting trun on . As I was caged. And that’s was my first caged orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

WTF simply go get a small bolt cutter, and cut the toy cage off your cock. Then go home an Toss the Evil bitch out the door on her ass, fuck her..

rickylaw01rickylaw01about 1 month ago

I agree. Cut the lock off. Handcuff her to the bed face down then ass fuck her with no lube.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Regarding a cock cage I have worn a cb-2000 . It's plastic.

The cage is easy to defeat and it can still be locked and still masterbate. Though I no longer wear a cage, the Prince Albert piercing worn in conjunction with a steel cage seems undefearable..

WillieTurnerWillieTurner22 days ago

You should really write more often.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous