All Comments on 'Daughter's Twenty First Birthday'

by CouplingKnight

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Total crap

She has her father raped, then he rapes her...not erotic......no, his imaginary 8" dick did not go last her cervix, a dick can't enter the cervix, if it does she is damaged and unreal pain and bleeding...no an 8" dick can not go all the way in a fussy....that's what an assistant is for.....fact, women want thickness we don't need length unless your below average....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well done

I would like to hear more as he gets even with all the girls at the party, and even uses his daughter a little more often.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fun times

Daddy needs to spend some time with his daughters girlfriends and see how many of them he can get pregnant too. Start his own little community of fuck dolls out in the country somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
To "Total crap"

Long and thin goes too far in and brings about the babies

Short and thick does the trick and satisfies the ladies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
HAWT!

This was so hot! Especially when his daughter asked her father to cum inside her!

I have been lucky enough to have fucked my own daughter, who is on the pill. We let her drink since she was 15, and she told me in detail how she has fucked 25 guys at school. I knew she as just trying to tease me.

When she totaled her car, she needed another one. My wife, her mother was working late again (I am convinced she is having an affair), so my daughter and I were out in the pool drinking some vodka. She started asking me about how she could pay for her new car, and well, I played right along. I told her what her mother did to me when she wanted something. At first, Megs was disgusted, but the more she drank, the more playful she became.

Soon, she was rubbing up against me. Her tits and then her pussy. I playfully mentioned that the used BMW she wanted was going to cost her, and she grabbed my cock through my trunks and seductively asked how much? I looked her straight in the eyes and said, "a blowjob, and you have to swallow."

She smiled and got out of the pool and sat down on a patio chair. Needless to say I flung myself out of the pool. Let's just say she has a talented tongue, and swallows copious amounts of cum like a pro! One thing led to another, and knowing she was on the pill, I took her from behind, not caring if we were seen by our neighbors. That was the best cum of my life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wet

I wish I had a daddy to do this too me fuckkkk my pussy is aching begging to be touched right now. I can imagine a daddy just pounding into me stretching my tight little hole and making me orgasm so hard mmm daddy please ride him full on off to the sunset. I would do anything for my big fat daddys' cock beg to him please him obey him mhhhhmmmmmm full on sex everyday till I become his perfect little slutty whore who values and appreciates his cock mm yum

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please

I loved the story and I hope there's more, maybe she can bring her friends round to be bred too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Jesus I want more... so much more

RMike35RMike353 days ago
For Daughter.

To organize a gang rape with 12 of her friends to fuck the shit out of her Dad was completely uncalled for.And Daughter thought there would be no repercussions for drugging and restraining her Dad was just lunacy.

Daughter was even described as Smart,but the writings proved otherwise,she was as stupid and air-headed as they come.And when Dad was freed he showed his Daughter the price of consequences for your actions,and fucked his Daughter raw and she ended up pregnant for doing that to her Daddy.But I hope Daughter learned a valuable lesson not to anger or upset her Dad the way she did.Finally I wish Daughter grew to want her Daddy to fuck her more and even to have lots of his babies as penance for what she did to him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous