All Comments on 'Do Miracles Happen? Ch. 03'

by Rabbitrunner91

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
JDsellerJDsellerabout 19 years ago
I love how your charactors step up to help!!!!

In all of your stories that I have read you shape your charactors to have honor and respect. It is getting rare today to find these values. Keep writing these up lifting stories.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
Developing GREAT

All of the characters in this story are almost perfect. Everything is going along so 'smoothly'. Somehow the sh** is going to hit the fan.

Maybe just that insurance policy that could allow Claire to be independent of Bob and jeopardize their relationship after it is built quite a bit. They may even 'consumate' that relationship before the money appears.

I surely hope Andrew isn't affected.

I really love the way this story is written. The characters all seem like normal, honest, loving, god-fearing folk. The detail is great. I kinda question his playing with 6 kids for hours, though. I don't know many that could do that.

Great work Rabbit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
just what i thought was in the present!

well written, good characters, uplifting.

one weakness, the setting - they are travelling over the Sierra Nevada Mnts, over & around other Basin & Range mnts, and the Rocky Mnts over Xmas & New Years - where was the snow & ice on the roads? no stop for the kids to play in the snow?

the blue baby syndrome was a nice complication. Kudos again!

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
What an interesting Story!

Just Like a book I can't put down! Wonderful writing with an uplifting story! All the character development makes this story interesting!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A Good Way To Start A Day

Rabbitrunner - - -

Chapter 3 was the medicine I needed to put a bright edge on my day. The sequence of events in the story was/is a delightful uplift, and I think all of us loyal readers probably needed it. The end of chapter 2 was a point where you could have gone in several directions. Have you considered writing a couple of alternates? It would be particularly interesting to see how you would take the thread down a different path? Don't bother to try and make it an unhappy ending, that is not needed. Bob is at a point where he appears to have to make some decisions, as is Claire. I'm selfish, I guess, but maybe JDSeller and the rest are, too, and we would not be disappointed were to protract the story a bit, as you did with the farm story. Anyway, thanks for making the sun pop through the clouds this morning.

Prof. Ramstein

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Abreath of Fresh Air

Thank you for writing this heart warming story. It is such a pleasure to read about people who love abd support each other. I still don't know how it got on Literotica bit I'm glad it did. Keep it up. 60 year old George

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
Meshing

The death of the father should have produced more of a shock with the older child. Though as they say it is an ill wind that does not produce some good. Still three ṕeople suffered for it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous