All Comments on 'Lady Lorelei Pt. 01'

by trixieadara

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ROBERTODAVOROBERTODAVOalmost 6 years ago
Nasty and Controlling!

This lady is arrogant, bossy and controlling with no respect for another human being. She is bullying, over-bearing and intimidating. She is verbally abusing, 'Stupid Stephy'

and uses physical force, "She pulled Stephanie's chin and turned it back to her." She even blackmail's Stephanie by demanding $5000 or she will see to it that Stephanie loses her job as waitress, and says "I own you now."

Lady Lorelei is nasty, vicious and horrible person. This story is virtually worthless!

Robertodavo

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

i really liked it, personally. Would love to be in Steph's shoes, but i'd have to go for a payment plan myself. x///x

Jedd11Jedd11over 5 years ago
Good start

This is off to a nice start, though I understand this first chapter is.just a setup. Continue what you're doing. Maybe you cohld have Nikki and Stephanie subbing in the end. Or Stephanie becomes a switch and dommes Nikki while subbing for Lorelei.

And RobertoD is a moron. First this is a mind control story. Second there are real subs in real life. They range from just doing what they're told sexually to having someone take near total control of their life. They want, need, and enjoy this type of life.

Yes, it is rare. And when I was fortunate enough to accidentally discover a girl like this myself, it freaked me out a bit at first. But I came to understand she wanted me to own her. Sexually that is. She was of the sexually submissive only type. She wanted me to have her crawl to suck me. She wanted me to bring other girls and 'force her' to please them. And like I said, she was at the lower end.

Through research and then correspondence, I found some dom/dommes who actually led their 'pets', as they were called, around on a leash in public. And the pets craved this attention. All I ever saw were female.pets, but I was assured there were males as well.

So stop calling this author and her character horrible, you troll. There is a whole lifestyle you know absolutely nothing about. Plus, you know, it's fiction. And finally, if.this type of story is not your cup of tea, there is a simple, but effective, solution. You should make like Bob Seger, and Turn the Page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pretty solid

It's pretty excellent, but it's definitely mislabeled... should be just in bdsm not in mind control imo, as a response to the critic, there is a difference between a character being unlikable and worthless, you've confused the two

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrixieadara@trixieadara
689 Followers
My name is Trixie Adara. I write erotica, almost exclusively lesbian erotica. I prefer mind control stories or any story with an element of the supernatural. However, I also love the slow build and an element of realism to my stories. If you love my work, please check out my...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES