All Comments on 'Seduced by My Sister's Best Friend'

by RetroFan

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You're lucky!

I can relate ... sort of. My first time was with a hot, voluptuous redhead whom I had been fantasizing about while jacking off. The only difference was that I was 33 at the time. Our first time was on a Friday night, and we made love all weekend long. That led to a marriage of over 20 years. Neither of us ever cheated, and I've only been to bed with one lady since my wife died. Consider publishing this on marriageheat.com -- they love married-couple sex stories.

kafkafover 5 years ago
Good, but...

It needs editing. I kept thinking "Get on with it!" I'm not looking for "Wham. Bam Thank You Ma'am", but you do stretch it out just a bit too much.

Also, things like "She took her cock in her hand, and guided it up into the tight interior of her fanny, gasping as her vagina was filled." are rather distracting.

BTW, 'fanny' meaning vagina is not just Australian. In fact, it originated in British English and is still used everywhere except the USA, but then they don't know their arses from their elbows, so what can you expect?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Just a damm good story. Tks

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Memories

30 years ago, for the Xmas hols flew across from Sydney to Perth where it was 39C. Had lunch in the shade in Kings Park, swam at Cottesloe and dinner by the water in Freemantle after the 'Doctor' arrived. Did the Perth-Kalgoorlie-Esperance-Albany loop by campervan. Even climbed Bluff Knoll in the Stirling Ranges.

Nice story, by the way. Highlight was the out of the blue, "You could sleep out here, I guess. But I was hoping you would sleep in my bed with me. It would be kind of hard for us to have sex with you on the couch and me in my bed."

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Enjoyable story, but no guy his first time can last more than about nine seconds.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 5 years ago
Sweet!

Envy overflowing here! :+))

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved them together

They were great! Loved their descriptions -- the curls of hair on his chest, their gradual lovemaking!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What was her name?

How many times did you write her name?? Spoilt it for me

RetroFanRetroFanover 5 years agoAuthor
Very pleased by the success of this story

Thanks to everyone who read this - I am amazed how successful this story has been in the week since it was posted.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 5 years ago
Don't they do it upside down in Australia?

When a lovely young woman asks if you'd like to sleep with her, the standard answer has to be, "Fuck yes!"

I thoroughly enjoyed your first time story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unreal !!

He’s just turned 18, this is his first time in a vagina and they have fucked for almost a half an hour before he thinks he’s going to cum? There sure is something wrong with this picture.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Would Gabrielle be considered a Cradle Robber for?

Fucking Jeff on his 18th Birthday,and can Gabrielle really be so virtuous when she told Jeff how she slept with lots of guys in College and how her Party Favor was popular when she sucked the cum out of a condom and ate every drop of Jeffs.

Granted Gabrielle may have changed when she slept with Jeff that first time,but it just seems weird that she would give up her party girl ways to Marry Jeff,but hopefully Gabrielle realized her college days were so empty and unfulfilling and wanted someone to love her no matter what so she chose Jeff since he loved her unconditionally despite her bad girl ways in College.

RockwellNRockwellNalmost 4 years ago
Beautiful

Really enjoyed your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Question

Was the story autobiographical?

RetroFanRetroFanalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Not Autobiographical

Hi - thanks for your query - this story isn't autobiographical.

Jeff - the 18-year-old narrator from this story - is just one of a number of different narrators I've written for different first time stories, as First Time is a category I like to write in.

There's also Abbey, an overweight Jewish girl from Canada from 'Virginity Lost on Vacation'; Janelle, an overly dramatic theatre girl from Virginia Beach in 'Janelle & the Janitor'; Sally, a World War 2 factory girl from 'Sally & the Sailor'; Donny, a young Vietnam veteran in 'Donny & Karen's Giant Leap' and Tara, a wheelchair bound girl in 'My Brother's Friend Deflowered Me'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The end was a bit too rushed. And it would have been nice to see the love story develop.

Unknown81Unknown81about 2 years ago

At least Gabrielle went home with him and not, say, a certain Perth couple named David and Catherine (and I am not going to say the last name, RetroFan, as I'm sure you know it already)...

That would have ended HORRIBLY for her, methinks...

RetroFanRetroFanabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hi Unknown81 - yes, I know the couple you mean and it was around the time this story is set. The reason I set it back then is because I heard Perth had a really big pub/club/live music scene in the 1980s and I like setting stories in the 1980s anyway.

I guess if I'm writing a story set in New South Wales in the early 1990s, I'd better not have backpackers as the main characters who hitch a lift with a really nice bloke called Ivan. Although I'm not sure if you finished reading my Crazy Cornelius & the Magic Pills story series, in that the crazy family go into the eerie Belanglo State Forest in the middle of the night on their way out of Sydney to the Southern Tablelands and then on to Canberra to create more havoc ...

Did you read my new story 'The Lost Hours With Annabelle?' set mostly in Melbourne in 1962? I hope you like it if you do.

RetroFan

Unknown81Unknown81about 2 years ago

Yeah, I did, and I thought it was interesting and unique, IMO...

Yeah, the couple I was referring to did kill their victims in 1986 (October and November, IIRC)--if anyone deserved to get executed, it was them, IMO...

Yeah, the 1980s and 1990s are interesting eras to set stories in, RetroFan...

Waiting for more, of course...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It came as a suggestion after finishing Annabelle. Like an earlier reviewer, I was surprised when Gabrielle took her (sic) cock in her hand. I was also surprised that Jeff made contact with Gabrielle's clit only when he was deep in her vagina; her should have found it near the top of her cleft. And poor Gabrielle had an areole instead of areola around her nipple. Enjoyed the descriptions of cities that you've provided; my grandfather came from Perth--but long before it could become so bright that John Glenn could see it from space. Thanks.

Unknown81Unknown81almost 2 years ago

Yeah, I finished reading the Crazy Cornelius story--I thought it was fairly interesting. I'm surprised Faye didn't divorce Alistair before his death, given his behavior. And I also wonder what happened to Cornelius...

RetroFanRetroFanalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hi Unknown81 - I'm glad you liked my Crazy Cornelius story. Despite the unusual ending to this story - Cornelius getting his authoritarian father Alistair so angry that he chased him before Alistair literally exploded in rage (spontaneous human combustion) then Cornelius vanishing without trace in mysterious circumstances several months later never to be seen nor heard of again - it attracted very little interest from the Erotic Horror readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Does Aus have an oversupply of tall, athletic blonde beauties... or just your stories? Thanks for the inspiration.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, descriptive of events, I enjoyed the fetish with feet and the hairy pussy description.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous