All Comments on 'My Wife's First Time'

by dave_jones_50

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

More detail on the gangbang would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
where are all these black men that like to seduce a white wife? and their contacts?

WOW email me enots2@tds.net

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love hearing about blacks breaking a white wife and turning her into a whore as her husband watches. Having her do the nastiest things they can think of to show her what she is in front of her husband. Them dominating and humiliating them both and laughing as they do it. They show her she’s black owned because her husband is weak and will never stand up to them again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My now wife experienced her first black cock when she was at school she had a bf who she said stretched her when he had sex with her nicely. Im not exactly small but by her description her was possibly twice my girth and had around three inches in length more. I often fantasized about watching her with a hung black guy and eventually got to see her enjoy the same guy who was once her bf at school. He was back in the area and they ran into each other one night at a club and she wanted his cock again. I told her if she was discreet and if i was watching it would be a turn on for me as well. She agreed that she would have sex with him at the rear of our house near a window so i could watch discreetly. Sure enough the next weekend she went out and she sent me a text that he wanted to fuck her and she would bring him to the rear of the house. When they arrived i was naked and erect and horny. What i saw was amazing she stripped naked and took his cock out and began sucking him while playing with her clit. Soon they were on the pinic table in a 69 and i was mesmorised watching them. He got down and bent her over then took her from behind and then i saw what her pussy was like stretched by a black cock. She clearly enjoyed him fucking her and finally he slammed into her and held her tight i then realised he was pumping his semen into her and this made me ejaculate. He left soon after and she walked in with his semen leaking down her thigh i got hard again and took her on the sofa and had my first sloppy seconds. Since then i encourage her to enjoy other cocks and have since aquired not only a liking for sloppy seconds but for eating creampies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous