All Comments on 'Lunchtime'

by Balrog

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
!oving thrusts

So full of sexual desire with total fulfilment by both first-time lovers.....m...o...r..e..please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Spoiled by the crap about the pill

He should have just pushed is cock in as deep as it would go and shot his cum deep up inside her unprotected pussy

This is story land no VD or babies

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 6 years ago
one of the best

first-time stories I've read, too bad they aren't going to the same schools, they will never have sex that good with other people.

Oh to be 18 again and have that staying power

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story, well written

A good story, pleasant action and most of all you have not murdered the English language.

I am inspired to read more of your work.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 5 years ago
Oh to be that age again

You've brought back some good memories. When you're 18, horny, and have a willing girlfriend, rainy days are good for spending afternoons indoors getting to know one another better.

Great story, by the way.

ReefBeachReefBeachover 5 years ago
oh yes

I like stories with emotions, & I get worried when the characters are muscle-bound jocks, but this was excellent. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Variation on a theme

For a similar story, check out Julia's Skin. It was Balrog's first post, 13 years prior to the writing of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OMG, cute and so hot! Your story built up little by little, just like first time sex does especially since there is nothing to compare it to, Reminded me of our first time, it was summer before we left for the same college as well. We didn’t get caught, or almost caught, but I felt like everyone around us knew we had loved on each other for a day or so afterwards! He on the other hand just had this silly little grin for a couple of days, pretty evident something really nice happened to him. LoL! We practiced pretty frequently that summer, fall, winter…. We are still together, it’s been twenty-seven years a couple of grown kids and we still practice pretty frequently. Thanks for making me smile and putting me in the mood for a good loving with my own guy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous