All Comments on 'Virtue vs. Desire Ch. 04'

by PrevertedMe

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
KenD1947KenD1947over 5 years ago
WOW!!!

Bravo! Even better than Football Party, which was one of the best I have read since I found Literotica. Keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dirty Talk

The language used for the dirty talk sounded like something that would come from my 87 year old grandfather.

xhatxhatover 5 years ago
Part 5?

Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

As I stated in a previous chapter I hate cucks even in fiction but this story is so well written and the feelings and descriptions of the build up to the sexis great . How they fucked her is great. Every college young guys dream to fuck the hot older married wife. Her future will be filled with young college cocks. Also the taking her as was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Favorite Author

You have a real guft, please continue with Etta's evolution!

Writer2000Writer2000over 5 years ago
Superb!

This is a great and very well written erotic story. The build up is long but engaging and the finale is so hot - literally an orgy of eroticism. I love the way Etta is transformed from a loving but very conservative wife into a liberated cock hungry slut. It's also very arousing to read about the fulfilment of Sonny's sexual fantasies through the sharing of his sexy wife with three horny young men.

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966over 5 years ago
5 Stars should be 10

Excellently done!!! I have very much enjoyed your library and this last series is definitely one of my favorites! The build up, the explorations, the evolutions ~ phenomenal! Thank you ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When a woman finally gets so horny that she lets go completely, you can't stop her. She'll fuck as long and as much as she needs. She will demand it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous