All Comments on 'Something For Everyone'

by TwistedPlayr

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
DickusDickusabout 19 years ago
Hot!

Thanks for a well written and very very hot story. I'm bi cur and would love to try a shemale in a 3some. Can't wait for the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
damn

Holy shit was that awesome... I wish I could try a shemale.. My ass would beg 4 it over and over..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
instant fan!

that story just kept getting better and better! You have a new fan TwistedPlayr!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
WOW!

Beautiful simply beautiful, just loved reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Really loved your story and look forward to more.

I am interested in Shemale stories. Please post more.Thanks for a pleasant surprise.

nelsonTnelsonTabout 19 years ago
Very hot!

Great story! Love the shemale theme. Wish I could get my hubby to try something like that! Tess

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Twist

I like the she-mail twist - wish I could get my wife to try that, but I was hoping that they were going to DP the wife in the end...not sure I'm ready to get fucked personally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

I will echo the other comments here. That was one hell of a good story. Sexy, erotic, and the shemale reveal, while not a complete surprise, was very well done.

Keep on writing!

regrabbit2004regrabbit2004about 18 years ago
OOWWEEEEE!

Man playr for your first time writing about transexual sex your done a fine job. Really nice work, keep em cummin (pun intended) Gerald Jennings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Beautifully erotic

Wow. Did that really happen? I would love for my wife to 'stand' me to that kind of treatment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
.....

Interesting, I've read quite a bit of Shemale porn, but...

this one had an odd quality too it, I KNEW what would happen, and then when it was going to, something else happened.

I just couldn't predict where the story was headed.

Very nice.

hicutloverhicutloverover 13 years ago

i love it! got me wanting a hot shemale cock right now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

great story, loved it..always was interested in a shemale, now more so

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 12 years ago
ooooh my

This was the most erotic and arousing story I've read! This is a fantasy I know id never have the bravery togo for...don't stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
EVERYONE HAS FUN

Excellent writing, keep up the good work. i've been in to shemale sex beginning with my time spent in Brazil. As a lover of cock shemales can provide everything I need.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
damn

all i can say is u r 1 lucky man and keep the wkend goin

Marquis007Marquis007almost 10 years ago
Fun Threeway

Nice story, well written and hot. Add some bondage and it'd be a threeballer.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful!

I love good dialogue, and hearing a character's thoughts and feelings. The sex was a great passionate mix of familiar, with Penny, and new/different, with Brida. You made us see the relationship between the couple, and the willingness from Brida. Good timing. Good narration. Grrrreat sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I want this to happen to me

Great story. I got so hard reading this. Would love this to happen to me. The only thing that would make it better is another round where Josh sucks cock and takes Brida's hot juicy load in his mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, I loved it!! This is my fantasy! I truly wished this had happened with my ex-wife & I! The furthest we ever went was her licking my asshole, fingering me & fucking my ass with a vibrator and me fucking her ass. I had fantasized many times about having a shemale join us. I know I would have loved to be fucked up my ass with a girlcock & suck her cock, feeling her cum shoot down my throat. Ahhh... fantasies!!

stopinby13stopinby134 months ago

Great story. hope to hear about round 2

1Martiniman1Martiniman16 days ago

It was a good story and fun premise, but felt it lacked emotion. The first threesome for the couple, the first non-husband cock since marriage for the wife and the first sexual experience with a cock for the husband…you would think there would be more emotion described in the story. Especially with the wife knowing a tranny was in their bed and the husband didn’t…I amagine the wife would have been more tantalizing knowing her husband was about to take his first cock and she was going to get to watch. Still enjoyable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous