All Comments on 'Mom's Friend in a Short Skirt'

by Sexybeast8899

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very Hot & Naughty

Excellent story. Very arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
more

need a lot more chapters and more detail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ummm....

...we mostly use English here. Your "writing" leaves much to be desired! Perhaps go off and learn to spell before submitting anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

She most likely end up pregnant by him too

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

editor editor editor

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Didn’t have to read pages and pages before getting to the point

I loved how quick it happened and how he just took her!! Teach her for teasing a young, hard cock!!

MrBondsMrBondsover 5 years ago
Short and Sweet

Short, sweet, and hot! Would have enjoyed another round or two of Tammy getting fucked and/or sucking cock and eating cum.

CyJmy69CyJmy69about 5 years ago
You must edit

You must edit! I only gave the story two stars. It wasn’t because I didn’t like the storyline it was because the editing was so bad that it completely distracted me from the story. Complete wrong words were used regularly. This author is too good to be submitting stories like this. He has a great imagination and I like looking forward to seeing what he’s turning out. So far, he’s always managed to get my attention. But the story disappointed me with all the errors.

GoofyRobGoofyRobover 3 years ago

It has a good idea going for it but just didn't make the mark. I first gave it 4 but then decided that was too much but Lit wouldn't let me change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My mom’s friend Denise is almost ten years younger than her, so only ten years older than me. She used to tease me as I was growing up and sometimes would spread her legs and flash me then smile and wink. I began teasing her back. I would come in and her and mom would be sitting at the table drinking coffee. I would walk up behind mom, kiss her cheek then say hi to Denise. At the same time I would grab my dick through my basketball shorts. It would get hard and then poke out of the bottom. Denise would try to play it cool but I caught her licking her lips a few times. The best was the time I was supposed to be working and came home to find them sunbathing and drinking sangria. When Denise came in to use the restroom she was startled to see me. She came back to the kitchen and began flirting. I rubbed my dick and she asked if she could see it. I pulled my shorts down and showed her. Her hand moved down and began rubbing her pussy over her suit. Just when I thought something was going to happen, my mom yelled for her to grab some ice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can't recall the number of times I saw a solo capital I used in place of the word "a", among several other mistakes!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous