All Comments on 'Finishing Each Other's Sentences'

by bigjeffery36

Sort by:
  • 97 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Don't bother reading this piece of garbage!

The tag is misleading. This is a poorly written, poorly scripted cuckold piece of garbage written for the sole purpose of pissing people off.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
***

Waiting on part 2.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
**

I will wait for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Terrible cuck shit

Waste of time not even well written.An 'man' that gets off on his wife cheating is fag should not be in lovingvwives section

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Tentative score:

If this is a stand alone: zero

if this is a first part: 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1 star

Don't need a part 2 already know where this piece of shit is going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
you left out your full name

BIG RETARDED JEFFERY 36, what waste of ink.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please throw out your computer

Please throw out your computer. That way we are sure no second part of this is submitted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You're telegraphing the ending...

Ok... so constructive critisims:

1. this wasn't 2 chapters it was just 1, yes you could say it's two chapters but nothing is gained by doing so so why bother.

2. You're title confuses me it seems to have absolutely nothing to do with the story unless we're going to see something later that will make us go oooohhh ok, but in that case since you put up your first 2 parts early you may have just picked a different title.

3. I don't understand your female lead the two of them don't talk don't have sex, don't sleep in the same bed or apparently even the same room, he came home and was cordial to her but otherwise ignored her, and she didn't seem to notice or care... but she loves him... I just don't understand... maybe a bit of background to help understand why she would say that should have been in your first chapter, or you could have just rewritten the status of their marriage, or left that line out all together because.

4. No matter what reason she gave for her cheating his so called "revenge" makes no sense, seriously unless we get a chapter explaining how she's a psychopath and he's incapable of making rational decisions during stressful situations then the only character that you've introduced so far is the guy that she's cheating with.

5. this is me being nitpicky but you're brief description under the title is a bit misleading. There are many like myself that may have skipped this if the description was more in line with what you were doing, undoubtedly it will hurt your score but I mean I can't imagine how much you would care, and yes I know that there are tags but unfortunately they have an unfortunate placement system... at the bottom at the end of the story... yeah they're great if you're looking for that kind of story specifically with the new search function but in any other case(such as reading most recent stories in the loving wives category) They might as wsell not be there. And finally

6. like I said before You're telegraphing the ending and If it's going where it obviously looks like it's going then I won't bother this wasn't my type of story anyway... If it's going where it obviously looks like it's going and it takes you more than one more page to finish then I'll be that guy that logs in just to give you a 1... I can't see anything but filler in the future and I hate stories that are needlessly long only to have a completely predictable ending that we could all see at the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lots of errors and willing cuckold so far

Agree with others. Caption is misleading. No revenge here. Just Hotwife and willing cuckold. Also errors throughout. Example: . . . get down to brass tax (should be brass tacks). Needs better editing. Finally, it is unclear why he fails to bug the bedroom. Instead he listens and records the fuck sounds and hot talk, for 1.5 hours, then jacks off to it in his car. That’s not revenge. The marriage is over and he wants to be a voyeur. Not interested in part 2.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
Who knows, . . .

. . . maybe you’ve actually got revenge set up for future chapters, as you said, but really, what does he have to get revenge for? He’d been ‘working late’ every night to avoid her, and any wife would figure that he had a side chick. He wasn’t taking care of business at home, usually sleeping separately from his wife, so why shouldn’t she find someone else to do what he should have been doing, but wouldn’t?

The only unusual part was that she’d be with her side guy in their home, but perhaps these were the first of her eight trysts with him in their house; perhaps the others were elsewhere, but she still always got home before he did.

This affair didn’t kill the marriage; it had already been abandoned, by both of them, for months. They had problems, and responded by ignoring and avoiding each other. It’s hardly a surprise that horny twenty-somethings would seek sex elsewhere in a situation like this.

Of course, you had to add the typical LW trope about the other man having a bigger cock and being better in bed. The cucked husband is always inferior to the boyfriend, and has to have that inferiority ground into him, and he always finds a way to get turned on by it. The usual LW ending is that he finds a newer, younger, better looking woman, and, Shazam! it turns out that he’s far more studly with replacement chick than he was with his wife. How does that happen?

Who knows, maybe you’ve got something original in mind for subsequent chapters, but you haven’t really given yourself a very good start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Maybe English is your second language, but

even if it is not, you really need an editor. The errors are frequent and distracting. 3*s

AMerryman

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
2 WORDS COME TO MIND,,,,,"CHICKENSHIT" CUCK

forget 6 this should never reach a 7, TK U MLJ LV NV

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 5 years ago
??

Jerking off in the woods is revenge?!?!

1* for grossly misleading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good job

In fact a Five Star effort. I wasn't going to open it thinking it was going to be another woman hating same ole same hold. But I gambled and won. Look forward to future chapters.

Impo_64Impo_64over 5 years ago
Chapters 1 & 2 aren't promising...

Chapters 1 & 2 aren't promising at all...So it's 1* for now

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 5 years ago
I will reserve my marks for later

Ignore the naysayers, there are some weirdos here who try to put new writers off by saying: "Stop writing!" "Just give it up!" They are full of hate and like to vent it her and new authors make easy targets.

Please finish your story which shows great promise.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 5 years ago
AMerryman he spells neighbourhood properly

so his use of English is OK with me!

However, an editor never hurts.

deadonedeadoneover 5 years ago
umm

According to the story, she would not think about it or him. She does not care about him, is not concerned about him, does not think about him. He is an excuse, but so would needing to walk the dog be an excuse.

The husband never mentioned eating supper, implying she does not cook for him nor even warm leftovers for him. This marriage is already dead. Why prolong his pain; file now and move on. She has already moved on if not yet out.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 5 years ago
And don't you just love it when someone is hoist by their own petard?

They criticise the author's use of English in an error-strewn screed of nonsense!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Only Read The Intro and Comments

You say this is chapter 1 & 2, but apparently only ch 1? You're not going to write more until you see comments? Bad idea! NEVER post ch 1 until entire story is written, certainly don't base your writing on comments on earlier chapters.

@ReedRichards, if he has abandoned the marriage, has she spoken to him about it? If not, then she has no right to a lover. If she has, she can either live with it, assuming her love for him outweighs her sexual needs, or she divorces him, she still has no right to a lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bad plot summary

“I stopped sharing a bed with my wife, so she took a lover.”

“What are you going to do?”

“I’m recording them fucking.”

“Do you jack off to it?”

“No!”

“Yeah, right. I bet you picture yourself sucking his big manly cock.”

“I’m not gay!”

“Yeah, right.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Good editor would have

merely rejected this crap and refused to even accept the idea of working on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
may be that the idea of

recording them for proof to confront her with was his idea of revenge? But may be that his revenge plans haven't fully formed yet? But becoming a voyeur cuck doesn't equate with revenge by anybody's definition.

How could somebody get aroused by their own betrayal? Actually this question has been asked and answered a lot in stories here. So starved for sexual intimacy and release, that this guy is sooo pent up without a loving outlet that masturbation only NOW becomes his only option?

I don't know about anybody else, but back in my 20s, I could knock one off in the shower in about 2 minutes, thinking about and planning out my day ahead. I didn't even need porn or any erotic image. More like a basic body function. So I'm really having a problem with the concept that in an already dead marriage with no sex shared, that the guy hasn't been wanking off the whole time.

lack of intimacy IS a contributing factor to becoming a raging cuck. BUT, low self esteem, and masochism are the real enablers of this deviant behavior. You are going to have to do better in describing his downfall into insanity, because he'd really have to be crazy to even IMAGINE that the wife still loves him, even a little.

Spoiler alert: She DOESN'T, and probably never did, and never will as long as he remains her willing cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hmm

I have seen other authors write how the wife assumed that the guy getting off on it was their hope, and how that hope was dashed quickly enough.

It will be up to you to show your readers whether he is truly enjoying it, or simply got into the act of someone getting into sex etc.

Either way expect passionate responses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1* Wimpy Cuck Crap

We dont need more wimp cuck stories.

We need tough guys to write man-up stories.

Littlejeffrey...please stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"What the fuck was wrong with him. Not only that, but he wasn't even really mad or sad. He was extremely aroused though."

Nothing is wrong with him, he's just a demure timid sissy who runs from his problems and married a woman who has no morals or ethics. Since they have not been husband and wife for months, he's just jacking off to a real life porn scene between two really sexy enthusiastic actors, neither of whom are part of his current life. It will last until he gets home late one evening and finds the wife, finally, gone, for good. He might not even notice the first day or two unless she leaves the envelope out in plain sight. She won't leave the rings, they will become one of her trophies.

He should just sign the papers and include a thank you note to her for having the balls to do what he lacked. He will remarry a woman, maybe with kids, who will dominate and control him, to his hearts content. Everyone may live happily ever after.

You can stop now.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
Please don’t finish this

Such pathetic characters. Fooled me with talk of vengeance then wasted time only to find another wimpy dude turned on by his wife’s cheating. Just abandon this and try again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
GARBAGE

Willing cuckoldry is not erotic. This is typical loving wives garbage, almost every story posted anymore is worse than the last. What happened to the good writers that used to post here? To ashamed to post in this category anymore? This trash gets a ONE STAR vote. Couldn't even finish reading this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fooled me for the first page

Hey how about stop writing, you don’t have the balls for it!

ToymandaveToymandaveover 5 years ago
Not sure

It seems to me that so far it's too early to tell. I'm hoping you aren't going down the road of the whimpy husband story like so many others do. I absolutely hate those. Therefore, I'm withholding rating until I know how you are truly developing your husband character. You've already put him in a shit marriage he's not happy with and now a cheating wife. If you end up letting him wimp out and turn this into a RAAC sorry, it would be truly disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A wimp's revenge

means going to his car and jerk off. How could this shitty story go lower than this? Only if next time he eats a cream pie while being fucked in the ass by lover boy! This is the lowest of the lowest. Maybe he could meet the stupid cuckold judge from "Condonation"

by Grendelpuppy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Get it edited

That way you would not use words that sound the same but have a different meaning. I assume "brass tax" was not deliberate. Lost it for me at the end when he suddenly got aroused instead of going nuclear...

Finchy1955Finchy1955over 5 years ago
Omg!

What utter rubbish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

so where is the revenge all he dud was listen and masterbate when will he get the balls to get some pics and throw the bitch to the curb

cub4acougarcub4acougarover 5 years ago
talk about being frustrated

don`t listen to these idiots

keep writing

just because i don`t like stories of wimps with characters like yours doesn`t mean that you are a bad writer ... you are actually pretty good

looking forward to the next chapters and hoping you burn the bitch and her paramour

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 5 years ago
Issues

It appears you are either deliberately dropping a cuck story here or teasing the readers and pretending it's a cuck story. Your choice of course, but be prepared for the fallout. It's going be vicious. A few mentioned the need for an editor. I concur. I noted that in one very short paragraph you used "her" 13 times. There are other issues such as spelling errors, wrong words used, etc. Best of luck.

patilliepatillieover 5 years ago
O jeez, not another cuck?

Good lord this section is infested with them. Quality of the writing decent enough, but hate the path this is on....jerkin it to the audio instead of reclaiming the wife. At least nut in her cunt, she already was satisfied so he has no obligation her way. Damn. Then when you are ready spring the revenge plan. But it is your story, I will check to see if you do a u turn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story, well written

Ignore the flamers. Particularly for a first effort this is well done. I can’t wait for the next installment.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 5 years ago
Bad Turn at the End

Turning him into a wimpy cuck at the end was a disappointing turn in the story. I fear this story has lost its momentum. Prove me wrong.

ranec1ranec1over 5 years ago
Mean As!!

Chur bro awesome story

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 5 years ago
Walking in circles?

Is Hubby walking around a few blocks near work? It sounded like he was walking home, then he’s at his car to drive home.

Brass tacks. Regular tacks are not for serious work, like trimming a leather chair.

Perhaps Sweetie is being coy, but she tells Her Bull that she doesn’t want to be outed to her Hubby, because she still loves him. That sounds feeble. give their chilly relationship.

Except for Hubby’s recordings of the tryst, everything so far is narrated. Please let Hubby say something directly, from time to time, to somebody. So far, we know more about Sweetie and Bull than we do the narrator. Oh, besides the fact that he is too stupid to carry a hanky or some tissues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Less than zero interest in reading further..........

hotpussiehotpussieover 5 years ago
cuck shit

Turning him into a wimpy cuck at the end was a disappointing turn in the story. I fear you has turned the hubby into a piece of cuck shit i give a big fat O for this "YET"

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not worth reading anymore 0*

This is the only way these wimpy CUCKOLD writers to get people to read their stories. Letting readers think that the husband will not put up with a cheating WHORE , and then turn him into a wimpy CUCKOLD. Done reading this piece of shit. Not worth a 1*

HB4DBHB4DBover 5 years ago
Huh?

Where's the "vengeance"?

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 5 years ago
Nothing resembling revenge

Constructive suggestion: try rewriting the story from inside David’s head. The third person approach is too sanitary, none of his emotion shows. What’s he really feeling?

Then there’s the revenge. It’s not only missing, you’ve got David recording her with intent to make her want to fix their marriage; at most, to shame her into feeling guilty. There’s nothing remotely likely to cause her any pain.

David and his wife clearly don’t know each other well enough to ‘finish each other’s sentences’... so who finishes each other’s sentences? Wifey and her cocksman?

It’s not a bad first attempt, but consider this feedback for your next attempt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Multi Part Story

You need not have the same short description of each chapter, if you number each one. That way you would not get criticized for descriptions of actions in later chapters--e.g. "vengeance in your description does not occur in today's chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not for me...too cucky

Good writing and it started great. But you turned him into a cuck. And where's the revenge. I fear this is going down cuck alley. Not for me unless this guy gets smart and tosses the who're out of his house.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Bit of writing talent. Many flaws others have listed

Plus lack of action in charge 1 and 2. Good rule for LW. Don't repeat a scene twice. He took no action on night two, so it didn't add much. Pick up the pace.thanks for starting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Helped him get treatment for his serious mental illness, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another chuck story

What revenge he will join them for a 3 way. A really sick story. I wonder if he really will write a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What crap!

Where's the vengance? He's just behaved like a total wimp! After 6 years of marriage , sleeping in the spare bedroom and no reaction from the wife? What kind of a story is this?.... no development whatsoever! 1*.

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
Part 1 ???

Else, incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
nice!

good setup for sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
He needs to BTB.

Sex is instinct but she is building a relationship with this guy. Soon she will want him and not her husband. He need to realize that and just BTB. 9 times most likely already to late to save the marriage and why would be want too. If he wants a thrilling experience watch porno don't live it.

anonymousinblueanonymousinblueover 5 years ago
mother fucker

It's a bit too early to demand a chapter two. But, I wouldn't read it. I didn't read this further than I needed to know I shouldn't read further. If you're going to make him discover his inner voyeur, you have a challenge ahead to leave a decent story in your wake. And I don't mean early demise. It doesn't seem he even wants that, he wants the typical romantic love and intimacy. The first part of the story was all about that. So was it all wasted letters or not???

If you want to go this route, have him continue to sneak, wanking in the closet, then have something kick up a cloud of dust and him sneeze, and when they start to freak out, tell them to shut the fuck up and keep fucking, and close the closet door, then roll credits. There's no happy ending here.

Or you could go off the deep end, have him shoot them both then have him drive to a bridge, jump, and spend two pages recalling memories that's would tend to put the wife in a good light....then as he hits the water and his spinal cord is severed, have her ghost mock him and his stupidity and weakness and small cock, and have him die hard happy in humiliation.

You've gone too far to turn back now. The only hope is to create a diverse corpus; see PAPATOAD for an example of everything in the book.

The story brings dishonor; if you were Japanese I would recommend seppuku. Hey, that's in my autocorrect, but "wanking" isn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Don't bother with a chapter 2

No one will read it.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 5 years ago
NOT TOO BAD FOR THE FIRST TIME!

Well, it’s your first story so readers should really lay off the hurtful crap and try to point out ways to improve. The problem with that is, most of them have no idea how to do better; oh sure, they can point out mistakes—but ask them to show the way and they are as lost as Hogan’s famous goat.

So to put my money where my mouth is: #1 Reed Richards has comments worth considering, as does several of the Anonymous writers, especially the very long Anon Comment posted just above Richards.

YOU REALLY NEED TO GRAB THE READERS ATTENTION EARLY ON. This is called “hooking” the reader and it should take place as close to the beginning as possible. You still have the readers swimming around nibbling on the bait.

Others have mentioned this, but your tags for this one are very misleading so far. If your story indeed follows the tags, you will have pulled off a major coup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hi-five

another mother fucker joined Literotica, everyone give him a high five. Is all the schools and colleges closed in USA?

bruce22bruce22over 5 years ago
You have to be kidding"!

This one is the oldest cuck story in the book!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
-4,000 *

Only perverted minds can write perverted stories... please, write no more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WILLING CUCKOLD

He got off on the recording, I guess he will play it over again and again wanking to it.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 5 years ago
vengeance ?

jerking off is vengeance ?

poor wife.i m thinking all that pain his jerking off is doing to her,she must be suffering like no other has ever suffered.i almost feel sorry for all the pain she is getting from his jerking off. i`m wondering what he would do if he was really mad .... buy her a new car or house

LMFAO

kurmuginkurmuginover 5 years ago
Needs a different direction or no good.

You will need to come up with a unique change to make this anything but a typical wimpy cuck story. I don't care if you go reconcile or BTB, but so far you've got the same old stuff. I will read one more entry to see if you can get my attention. Try real hard. I prefer the adulterer(s) to suffer some before the resolution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Load

Load of nothing,why publish it?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
What

What was the point of this entire story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HuH

Much ado about sweet nothing absolute waste of time reading what a warped mind produced

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 5 years ago
Meilleure chance, la prochaine fois...

So what we have here, essentially, is:

• No vengeance

• No actual plan for vengeance

• No actual exit strategy after the planned confrontation

• No idea whether or not the protagonist actually wants to save his marriage or dissolve

• And, at the end of it all... a willing cuckold

The second point is actually the most hilarious one of them all - his plan is to confront his wife with evidences of her adultery, expecting such proof to hurt her. Question: what if she doesn't feel guilty about cheating? What if all that good fucking on the side makes her care less about her husband's feeling? What if, after seeing the photos and recordings, she starts laughing at his face and ask "did you jack off listening to me getting fuck good, David?"

'Sure sounds like one hell of a shitty plan for revenge, doesn't it?

This is why the tried-and-true template to getting even with a wayward spouse (kick spouse out; clean out the bank accounts; cancel the credit cards, except yours; file for divorce), as unoriginal as it may sounds, still always work flawlessly - you just can't beat the classics. Barging in and demanding answer is just as stupid - fun fact about unfaithfulness: the minute you know your partner cheated, and did so repeatedly, the reason why said partner did it because, as time passes, more and more irrelevant. The only important question a cuck needs to ask is to himself: can he live with it or not? If he can, he better get ready to enjoy sloppy seconds, if he even gets that, and to maybe even raise the child of another man; if he can't, time to go talk to a lawyer.

The way he was wrote, there's seems to be something obviously wrong with David - even before learning about the cheating, the guy sounded awfully off, and it just got worst, as the story progress. If the author eventually decides to complete his story, he should probably put more focus on what his MC wants his future to look like (as of right now, David sounds more like a cuck in denial than a man genuinely piss and sad that his marriage is now in the dumps.) Getting an erection out of his discovery is irrelevant (dicks get hard for the stupidest reasons, at the most inappropriate times - this is something all men know); masturbating to it shows weakness, but, then again, it also shows that he wasn't getting a lot from the missus in a while, so, once again: doesn't matter. What matters is whether or not he still wants to spend the rest of his life with a woman who, for the last year, he still loves, but didn't like at all, something he felts BEFORE learning how much disrespect she felt towards him, by bringing another man in their marital bed to fuck her...

That's the question such a story needs to answer: he's not sure he still loves her, but he knows for a fact that her love towards him is even lower... so what is there to save here?

Shallow characters; MC depicted as one giant idiot; sex scenes good, though.

This wasn't good, but I wouldn't mind getting a follow-up, to see if author could somehow manage to stick the landing - bigjeffery36 could do it, really, he could save his story... however, I'm just not sure if he wants to. ★★

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What

What was the point of this crap?

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 5 years ago
:

Well.... That was a non event wasn't it!!!

Rocketmann21Rocketmann21about 5 years ago
Where’s part two

If there is NO second part where the hammer is dropped then this was a waste of time. Have a point either way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Waste of time

Another silly cuck writer sneaking the story by us by using vengeance in the title. Makes the husband into a wimpy cuckold, while letting the super slut get off with no consequences. Just pathetic

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago
Nah!!!

Another stupid cuck story

Gets 1/5 for being a waste of time. I can see why the author dropped writing as a hobby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
garbage

Why does the husband always catch the wife fucking another and just walk away, planning what to do and then become a willing cuckold. What the fuck kind of shit is this anyway? 99% of the trash posted in loving wives is just that, trash. Where are the "hall of fame" writers when you need them. Yes, this is a cheating category but by fuck stop with the willing cuckoldry which is a fetish. Put it there, where it belongs.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Finish??

Why is the husband returning to his car to jack off after witnessing his wife cheat?? How can her getting fucked by another man, with a bigger cock, be stimulating?? He must be a true CUCK!!!

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
A new superhero

It's balless Wonder Man

gfrhgfrhover 3 years ago
Really?!?!?

What a waste of my time. Put a damn preface that you're writing about a cuck that likes it.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Oh what a tangled web we weave

When first we practice to write perverted stories

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
POS, enough said...

This is definitely one of the most pitiful stories ever. I agree with most everyone, this was a waste of time. Just a very pathetic cuck who is a chicken shit coward. Has the evidence but is such a wimp, he jacks off to it. He deserves to be cuckolded. If you ever decide to do a chapter 2, DON'T, or at least give him some balls and get some big time payback and revenge. 1 star but I prefer negative if it were possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
what a waste

another writer that cant finish a story. Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nothng hotter than your wife replacing you with a real man with a real cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Again another story that fails the reality test. No husband is going to walk away from seeing his wife having sex with another man. The husband would confront them verbally and maybe physically. The author hasn't published anything for a couple of years.

i hate stories that ignore what normal human reactions would be in these circumstances. Yes it's fiction but it still has to make sense.

RB8BY3WIDERB8BY3WIDEabout 3 years ago
I'm lost

Where was the vengeance. Was it him squirting all over in his vehicle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is one real piece of shit

Feoalex81Feoalex81over 2 years ago

Another sorry excuse for a man... he should of been born a pussy

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Knew exactly where this was going to go when the gay little man quietly left and we heard what a demanding domineering woman she was.

Yeah cucky boy, this story was shit from the get go, hopefully you found the man of your dreams, who likes your small winkie, and that explains why we dont see you much now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

how stupid can a "revenge" get?

Where was this revenge as promised?

waltdeewaltdeeover 1 year ago

Revenge, this is not. This is the makings of a willing cuck. Keep on this path and I won't read any further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How is the word “vengeance” ven in the byline. What rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Revenge?!?! What is in this narrative is the blooming of a cuckold. A weak, coward, wimp, submissive, cuckold of a husband. Pitiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bigjeffery36: get yourself a dictionary and search for the meaning of revenge!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You quit writing. Best thing you could have done, chump.

mathur_nkmathur_nk3 months ago
Only "decides to get vengeance".

The description is half truth. David "decides" something but ends as a compulsive cuck!!!

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

This is obviously a troll story. Using the word revenge in title to bait people who wouldn't waste time reading cuck shit. Pretty successful. And mature too. Like 6 year olds playing pranks with their boogers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous